This E-Flite Focke-Wulf Fw 190A 1.5m BNF Basic Electric Airplane with AS3X & SAFE Technology is one of the most detailed, best handling and highest performance Focke-Wulf Fw 190A models available. Extra Scale details and functional features, plus exclusive Spektrum Smart technology delivers a scale warbird experience like no other.
World War II Germany's Focke-Wulf Fw 190A featured a relatively simple design that placed a large radial engine into the narrow fuselage of a small, single-seat fighter. After the "Butcher Bird" took its first flight on June 1, 1939, its effectiveness in air superiority, interception, ground attack and bombing roles led many Luftwaffe pilot to happily trade their Messerschmitt Bf 109s for the new warbird.
The BNF Basic version includes exclusive AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. The BNF Basic comes with an AR637TA receiver that takes full advantage of the Spektrum Avian ESC's Smart technology to deliver full-range, real-time battery voltage, current draw, motor RPM and other telemetry data to compatible transmitters.
- Scale replica of the iconic aircraft flown by the German Luftwaffe during World War II
- Extra Scale details including a removable drop tank, molded-in panel lines, guns and much more
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible brushless motor with large diameter 3-blade prop and simulated engine fan
- Fits 6S batteries from 3200-7000mAh to deliver level flight top speeds up to 80+ MPH and nearly unlimited vertical performance
- Spektrum™ AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- (1) E-flite® Focke-Wulf Fw 190A 1.5m
- (1) 100A Spektrum™ Avian™ Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (6) Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR637TA 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
- Full-range 6–7+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- 6S 22.2V 3200–7000mAh LiPo with EC5™ or IC5® Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
This product was added to our catalog on May 27, 2021