E-flite Carbon-Z Cessna 150 2.1m PNP
Enjoying a giant-scale flying experience is easier than you might think with the Carbon-Z® Cessna 150. This Plug-N-Play®
version includes a brushless power system and comes with the servos installed. All you need to do is finish some final assembly, install a receiver, charge a battery and fly.
Incredible Scale Detail and LED Lights
This stunning reproduction of one of Cessna’s most popular aircraft measures 84-inches from wingtip to wingtip and comes loaded with scale details. These include things like pre-installed LED lighting, a shock-absorbing nose strut, fully functional flaps and wheel pants. Other scale touches include molded panel lines and control surfaces that are corrugated like those on the full-scale version.
Wide Flight Envelope
The inherent stability of the high-wing Cessna design will immediately put newer pilots at ease. Experienced pilots will love the wide flight envelope and abundance of power. Slow and scale flight, lazy 8s, knife-edge maneuvers, rolling circles – it can do it all.
Brushless Power System and Functional Flaps
The powerful brushless motor is paired with a 60A ESC that can handle a variety of 4-6S 4000-7000mAh batteries so you can make the flying experience as mild or wild as you want. All this available power, along with the functional flaps, gives the airplane impressive short-field takeoff and landing performance, too.
Fast Field Assembly and Hands-Free Servo Connectors
After initial assembly, you won’t need any tools to attach or remove the wings at the field. You don’t even have to touch the servo leads. The innovative Hands-Free Servo Connection System automatically plugs in the wing servos and LED light connectors whenever you attach the wing.
Optional Float Set and Accessories Available Separately
You have the option of installing floats with a working water rudder so you can fly off water. Installation is easy and can be done in just a few minutes.
- A large sport-scale model that can do it all
- Wide flight envelope – mild to wild
- Scale details include LED lights, flaps, wheel pants and more
- No tools required for field assembly
- Innovative hands-free servo connection system
- Two-piece wing assembly for easy transport
- Powerful brushless motor with 60A ESC
- Large, easy-access battery hatch for 4S-6S 4000-7000mAh LiPo packs
- Innovative Hands-Free Servo Connection System
- Vibrant Aerobat trim scheme
- Rough-field landing gear with shock-absorbing nose strut
- Optional floats
- Wingspan: 83.7 in (2125mm)
- Overall Length: 61.8 in (1570mm)
- Wing Area: 1053 sq in (68 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 8.9 -9.9 lbs (4.0 - 4.5kg)
- Motor Size: 50-size brushless outrunner (installed)
- Radio: 6+ channels (Not Included)
- CG (center of gravity): 95-105mm back from leading edge @ wing root
- Prop Size: 15 x 7 Electric
- Spinner Size: 62mm
- Speed Control : 60-amp brushless (installed)
- Recommended Battery: 4-6s 4000 - 7000mAh LiPo (Not Included)
- Flaps: Y
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed To Complete:
Full-range, 6+ channel transmitter
Full-range, 6+ channel receiver
4-6S 4000-7000mAh LiPo battery
4-6S compatible LiPo charger
This product was added to our catalog on March 9, 2017.