E-flite Carbon-Z Cessna 150 2.1m BNF Basic
This discount coupon only applies to: $50 off Select Planes
Enjoying a giant-scale flying experience is easier than you might think with the Carbon-Z® Cessna 150. This Bind-N-Fly® Basic version includes a brushless power system and comes with the servos and a Spektrum™ AS3X® receiver with optional SAFE® Select technology installed.
Incredible Scale Detail and LED Lights
This stunning reproduction of one of Cessna’s most popular aircraft measures 84-inches from wingtip to wingtip and comes loaded with scale details. These include things like pre-installed LED lighting, a shock-absorbing nose strut, fully functional flaps and wheel pants. Other scale touches include molded panel lines and control surfaces that are corrugated like those on the full-scale version.
Wide Flight Envelope
The inherent stability of the high-wing Cessna design and smooth response of the AS3X receiver will immediately put newer pilots at ease. Experienced pilots will love the wide flight envelope and abundance of power. Slow and scale flight, lazy 8s, knife-edge maneuvers, rolling circles – it can do it all.
Brushless Power System and Functional Flaps
The powerful brushless motor is paired with a 60A ESC that can handle a variety of 4-6S 4000-7000mAh batteries so you can make the flying experience as mild or wild as you want. All this available power, along with the functional flaps, gives the airplane impressive short-field takeoff and landing performance, too.
Fast Field Assembly and Hands-Free Servo Connectors
After initial assembly, you won’t need any tools to attach or remove the wings at the field. You don’t even have to touch the servo leads. The innovative Hands-Free Servo Connection System automatically plugs in the wing servos and LED light connectors whenever you attach the wing.
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
The model’s AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receiver works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned aircraft.
This receiver also features optional SAFE® Select technology that you can turn on and off with the flip of a transmitter switch. With SAFE Select technology activated, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released.
Optional Float Set and Accessories Available Separately
You have the option of installing floats with a working water rudder so you can fly off water. Installation is easy and can be done in just a few minutes.
- A large sport-scale model that can do it all
- Wide flight envelope – mild to wild
- Scale details include LED lights, flaps, wheel pants and more
- No tools required for field assembly
- Innovative hands-free servo connection system
- Two-piece wing assembly for easy transport
- AS3X® receiver with optional SAFE Select technology
- Powerful brushless motor with 60A ESC
- Large, easy-access battery hatch for 4S-6S 4000-7000mAh LiPo packs
- Innovative Hands-Free Servo Connection System
- Vibrant Aerobat trim scheme
- Rough-field landing gear with shock-absorbing nose strut
- Optional floats
- Wingspan: 83.7 in (2125mm)
- Overall Length: 61.8 in (1570mm)
- Wing Area: 1053 sq in (68 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 8.9 -9.9 lbs (4.0 - 4.5kg)
- Motor Size: 50-size brushless outrunner (installed)
- Radio: 5+ channels
- CG (center of gravity): 95-105mm back from leading edge @ wing root
- Prop Size: 15 x 7 Electric
- Spinner Size: 62mm
- Speed Control : 60-amp brushless (installed)
- Recommended Battery: 4-6s 4000 - 7000mAh LiPo (Not Included)
- Flaps: Y
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed To Complete:
Full-range, 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
4-6S 4000-7000mAh LiPo battery
4-6S compatible LiPo charger
This product is expected to arrive on Monday, May 21 2018.