E-flite AT-6 PNP Electric Airplane (1500mm)
The E-flite AT-6 1.5m delivers enjoyment out of the box with an airframe beautifully finished in durable EPO foam. The structure of the lightweight components features composite reinforcement throughout to provide an outstanding blend of strength and flight performance. The one-piece wing harnesses the ailerons, sturdy electric retracts and the distinctive three-panel split-flaps without a web of wires. Instead, all servo leads are concealed into a hands-free connection system that makes aircraft assembly ultra-simple.
Behind the radial engine and exhaust detail is a powerful brushless motor system that only requires a 3S LiPo battery. Plus, there’s ample room for a high-capacity pack under the pilot appointed magnetic canopy hatch so you can enjoy longer flight times. In the air, light wing loading and an abundant amount of thrust combine to deliver a warbird experience that’s as easy to handle as it is fun to fly.
- An Inspirational Trim Scheme: The trim scheme is inspired by a variant better known as an LT-6 flown by the "Mosquitos" squadron who performed dangerous surveillance to coordinate key missions throughout the Korean War.
- Functional Detail: The operational flap system replicates the distinctive full-scale, split-flap arrangement. The landing gear features scale wheels, strut covers, hinged doors and electric-retract action.
- Hands-Free Servo Connection: You don't have to touch any servo leads. An innovative hands-free servo connection system automatically plugs in the aileron, flap and retract connectors whenever you attach the wing.
- Easy Access and Assembly: Out of the box, basic assembly requires only two screws. At the field, the one-piece wing features a hands-free servo connection system and the security of four mounting screws. Easy access to your flight battery is through the large magnetic top hatch.
- Abundant Power with Just a 3S Pack: The power system features a strong 15-size brushless outrunner, 40-amp ESC and a scale 2-blade propeller that combine with your 2200–3200mAh 3S 30C Li-Po battery to deliver outstanding thrust.
- Durable Construction: Construction with durable EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail in a lightweight form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that’s easy to maintain and allows the most satisfying flight experience possible to shine through. Plug-N-Play® Finish: The Plug-N-Play completion level means that the ideal electric motor system and servos you need to enjoy the full potential of this AT-6 are already installed. All you have to do is perform the final glue-free assembly, and connect your favorite full-range, 6+ channel radio system. In fact, most pilots can have this model flight-ready in the time it takes to install a receiver and charge a battery.
Wingspan: 57 inches (1450mm)
Overall Length: 39.5 Inches (1003mm)
Wing Area: 500 sq in (32.3 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 60-62oz (1700-1757 g)
Motor Size: 15 BL 950 KV
Recommended Battery: 2200-3000mah 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po (not included)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range, 6+ channel transmitter
- Full-range, 6+ channel receiver
- 2200–3200mAh 3S LiPo flight battery
- 3S compatible LiPo charger
This product was added to our catalog on December 18, 2017.