E-flite AT-6 1.5m Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane w/AS3X & SAFE Technology
The E-flite AT-6 1.5m Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane gives you out of the box enjoyment with an Texan airframe beautifully finished in durable EPO foam. The structure of the lightweight components features composite reinforcement throughout to provide an outstanding blend of strength and flight performance. The one-piece wing harnesses the ailerons, sturdy electric retracts and the distinctive three-panel split-flaps without a web of wires. Instead, all servo leads are concealed into a hands-free connection system that makes aircraft assembly ultra-simple.
Behind the radial engine and exhaust detail is a powerful brushless motor system that only requires a 3S LiPo battery. Plus, there’s ample room for a high-capacity pack under the pilot appointed magnetic canopy hatch so you can enjoy longer flight times. In the air, light wing loading and an abundant amount of thrust combine to deliver a warbird experience that’s as easy to handle as it is fun to fly. Whether it’s your first scale model or a special addition to your collection, this AT-6 is sure to be the easy-flying heavy-metal replica you’ve always wanted.
- Bind-N-Fly® Convenience: As an E-flite Bind-N-Fly® Basic RC replica, you can enjoy air superiority in no time at all. Final assembly is minimal and can be complete in about the time it takes to charge your battery. Model Presets are also available to make Spektrum DSM2/DSMX transmitter programing even simpler, which means that getting into the air quickly has never been easier. (Transmitter, Flight Battery, and Charger Sold Separately)
- An Inspirational Trim Scheme: The trim scheme is inspired by a variant better known as an LT-6 flown by the "Mosquitos" squadron who performed dangerous surveillance to coordinate key missions throughout the Korean War.
- Functional Detail: The operational flap system replicates the distinctive full-scale, split-flap arrangement. The landing gear features scale wheels, strut covers, hinged doors and electric-retract action.
- Hands-Free Servo Connection: You don't have to touch any servo leads. An innovative hands-free servo connection system automatically plugs in the aileron, flap and retract connectors whenever you attach the wing.
- Easy Access and Assembly: Out of the box, basic assembly requires only two screws. At the field, the one-piece wing features a hands-free servo connection system and the security of four mounting screws. Easy access to your flight battery is through the large magnetic top hatch.
- Abundant Power with Just a 3S Pack: The power system features a strong 15-size brushless outrunner, 40-amp ESC and a scale 2-blade propeller that combine with your 2200–3200mAh 3S 30C Li-Po battery to deliver outstanding thrust.
- Durable Construction: Construction with durable EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail in a lightweight form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that’s easy to maintain and allows the most satisfying flight experience possible to shine through.
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Flying Weight: 60-62oz (1700-1757 g)
Length: 39.5 Inches (1003mm)
Minimum Required Radio: 6-Channel
Motor Size: 15 BL 950 KV
Recommended Motor Battery: 2200-3000mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po (not included)
Wing Area: 500 sq in (32.3 sq dm)
Wingspan: 57 inches (1450mm)
- (1) E-flite AT-6 1.5m BNF Basic Airplane
- (1) E-flite 15-Size Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) E-flite 40A Brushless ESC
- (5) Spektrum A330 Micro, 9 Gram Servos
- (1) Spektrum AR636A Receiver with AS3X and SAFE Technologies
- (1) User Manual
- Full-range, 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® Transmitter
- 2200-3200mAh 3S LiPo Flight Battery
- 3S Compatible LiPo Charger
This product is expected to arrive on Thursday, December 7 2017.