E-flite A6M5 Zero 300 Micro Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Airplane
This is the E-flite Bind-N-Fly Basic A6M5 Zero 300 Micro Electric Airplane. E-flite has captured the true character of the infamous Japanese A6M5 Zero in a fun-to-fly micro BNF Basic recreation. Molded using durable smooth-foam construction, the A6M5 Zero 300 comes out of the box fully painted and loaded with scale details. The fit and finish of this well-powered electric, 4-channel warbird has been painstakingly engineered while taking very few design liberties to achieve excellent flight performance.
This conveniently sized E-flite RC replica of the legendary warrior can also proudly serve as a display model that easily secures to the included static display stand. Yet the beauty in this model is that you can also enjoy an uncompromised RC warbird experience in no time at all. Just connect the recommended 2S 7.4V Li-Po battery, bind to your favorite DSM2™/DSMX® compatible transmitter and fly.
- Authentic scale detail, interior and near-perfect outline
- Highly prefabricated with tail feathers, control horns and servo linkages installed
- Factory installed 300-size brushless outrunner motor and ESC
- Nanolite Spektrum AR6310 DSMX® receiver installed
- Digital super sub-micro, 3.5 gram, servos installed
- Smoothly molded and durable foam construction
- Large, clear magnetic canopy hatch
- Quick-release wing mounting system
- Custom propeller and matching scale spinner
- Bind-N-Fly Basic aircraft come out of the box with servos, power systems and a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® or DSM2™ receiver already installed. Battery and charger are not included.
Plane Type: Scale Military
Power Plant Size: 300-400 Electric
Fuel Type: Electric
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Wingspan: 25.5 in (650 mm)
Overall Length: 21.6 in (550 mm)
Wing Area: 117 sq in (7.55 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 7.20-7.55 oz (204-214 g) without battery, 8.20-8.70 oz (232-246 g) with battery
Motor Size: 300-size brushless outrunner (installed)
Recommended Battery: 2S 430mAh-450mAh
Airfoil Shape: Semi Symmetrical
Minimum Required Radio: 4+ Channel
Servos: 35.g digital (installed)
Trim Scheme Colors: Dark Green, Gray and Brown
Prop Size: 7 x 6 (installed)
Spinner Size: 29mm
Minimum Speed Control: 10-Amp brushless (installed)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Scale: Micro (5% scale)
Needed To Complete:
- 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible full range transmitter
- 2S 430mAh-450mAh LiPo Battery & Charger
This product was added to our catalog on July 27, 2012.
Best part is she is durable. First I nosed her pretty hard into grass and only damage was the nose cone was squished. Also, on a couple of slightly rough landings had the wings move slightly, but this is part of why the plane is so awesome. The wings are held on by an internal rubber band that gives slightly on impact. So every hard landing in which the wings moved slightly because the rubber band gave in reality was a complete save because if they had been screwed down the foam could have cracked.
I couldn't recommend this plane more when it comes to a grass park flyer.)