Eagle Tree Systems OSD Pro Combo Package w/100A eLogger & 10Hz GPS (Wire Leads)
This is the Eagle Tree Systems OSD Pro Combo Package, with 100A Wire Lead eLogger and 10Hz GPS. The OSD Pro is the ultimate on-screen display for your FPV (First Person View) equipped recreational model airplane, heli, car or boat! The OSD Pro displays all the key information about your model’s status, and has many advanced features such as voice alerts, high resolution raster graphics, a “RADAR” synthetic map, “Return to Home,” Artificial Horizon display, Acoustic Variometer, and waypoints within visual range.
Need antenna tracking, receiver diversity, AV distribution, and telemetry to your PC or notebook? Just add the EagleEyes FPV ground station. If you add the Guardian Stabilization Expander, the OSD Pro provides full stabilization to your model with no additional stabilization equipment to buy.
I'm just looking for a simple, easy to use OSD. Is this one right for me? The OSD Pro has many features and options that you may not need right away. But, why pay the same price or more for another OSD that doesn't offer these features, when you can just leave them disabled with the OSD Pro, until you need them? The Quick Start Guide, which is a "Basic Setup" overview showing how easy it is to configure the OSD Pro for basic features. Click Here To Download Quick Start Guide
Do I need a video camera, video transmitter, video receiver, and goggles/display for the OSD Pro? Yes. The package includes everything you need to display and log GPS Altitude, GPS Speed, Home Arrow, Distance, GPS Position, Current, Voltage, milliAmp-Hours, Wattage, and more on your existing video system (does not include video camera or video transmitter). The package also includes voice alerts, and other advanced OSD Pro features.
I want more sensors for my OSD Pro! Need a barometric altimeter, an airspeed sensor, an RPM sensor, or any other sensor? All of the accessories for the eLoggers will work with the OSD Pro.
Why should I choose the OSD Pro system? There are lots of OSD choices out there. Here are a few reasons why the OSD Pro is a great option:
- Buy with confidence: Eagle Tree is a full time business since 2003, focusing solely on RC model equipment. Nearly all the other OSD companies are part time businesses or "one man shops." Eagle Tree will be around when you need them!
- Modularity: If a newer version of one of the OSD Pro components is released, you only need to upgrade that component to have the latest and greatest system, rather than having to replace your entire OSD system when a new one comes along.
- Easy setup: The OSD Pro is easy to configure exactly like you want it, with the included software. The built-in flight simulator makes it much easier to test your configurations before you fly.
- Stabilization: with the Guardian Stabilization Expander (not included), the OSD Pro provides full model stabilization with no additional stabilization equipment to buy.
- Expandability: Eagle Tree offers a myriad of sensors that are fully compatible with the OSD Pro. Since these are genuine Eagle Tree products, you're guaranteed that they will be plug and play, with no soldering, finger pointing, or headaches.
- Powerful features: The OSD Pro offers advanced features, such as Voice Alerts, Programmable Alarms, "RADAR" synthetic map, "Return to Home", RSSI and multiple battery voltage displays, built-in Flight Simulator for setup testing, Artificial Horizon display, acoustic variometer, waypoints, full Data Logging with GoogleEarth and graphing with powerful software.
- World class support: Eagle Tree has full time, dedicated support staff, should you ever have a problem. 24/7 support is available with an online support forum, OSD Pro user thread, and advanced web ticket system. Only the OSD Pro has built-in diagnostics which can be downloaded and sent to Eagle Tree support staff, so they can diagnose most issues easily without needing to return the product.
- Easy upgradability: Eagle Tree is constantly adding new features and enhancements to the firmware. These are just a download away. The OSD Pro's built-in USB connection makes it easy to update firmware with powerful software. No need to buy a separate USB adapter, build any special cables, or other complex steps for update.
- Part of a complete FPV system: The OSD Pro is complimented by the EagleEyes Ground Station (not included). Other enhancements are in the works, that are fully compatible with the OSD Pro system.
- OSD Pro
- Video Modes: NTSC, PAL (automatically detected)
- Parameters Displayed: Limited only by the sensors you have purchased
- Character/Graphic Display Type: High contrast white with black character outline, for optimum visibility.
- Number of Configurable Text Parameters per OSD Pro Page: 20 maximum (2 lines on top, and 2 lines on bottom, with 5 parameters on each line).
- Mass: OSD Pro board only (no cables, eLogger or GPS): approximately 12g
- Update Rate: 10Hz
- Cable Length: 11” (28cm)
- Antenna: Built-In patch
- WAAS and EGNOS support: Yes
- Built-in battery backup for fast fix reacquisition: Yes
- Time to Fix: 1 second hot, 36 second cold (typ)
- Speed Accuracy: approx 0.1 m/s
- Current draw: less than 40 mA when tracking
- Dimensions: approx 1.4” x 0.9” x 0.3” (35x20x8mm)
- Weight: approx 0.4 oz (11g)
- Position accuracy: approx 8.2 ft (2.5m) CEP with WAAS/EGNOS
- Sensitivity: approx -165dBm
- Datum: WGS84
- Voltage Measurement: approx 5V to 80V
- Voltage Resolution: approx 0.02V
- Current Measurement: up to 100 Amps peak
- Current Resolution: approx 0.02 Amps
- Current Draw: approx 30 mA with no sensors
- Weight: approx 0.9oz (25 grams)
- Temperature: Dual inputs, 0 degrees F to 424 degrees F (three temperature inputs)
- RPM range: approx 100 RPM to 50,000+ RPM
- Units of Measure supported: English and Metric
- Software Language Support: English, German, Chinese
- Measurements: approx 2.25” x 1” x 0.5” (57mm x 28mm x 13mm) including sensor pins
- Record Time: Varies with sample rate, parameters being recorded, and “activeness” of the model. Anywhere from around 45 minutes to many hours is attainable depending on these settings.
This product was added to our catalog on September 22, 2014.