- MCU preheats and holds .19-.32 engines to the ideal 140-158°F (60-70°C) range.
- Safety timer automatically turns power off after approximately 10 minutes of use.
- 12V DC source with low voltage cutoff.
- Built-in temperature sensor controls the output power
- Blue LED indicator shows status of engine heater.
- Fireproof and heat-resistant adjustable cover.
- Access port on top allows you to start and easily monitor your engine's temperature
- Fits all .19–32 RC Nitro surface engines. |
- May be powered by 3S lithium batteries, DC power supplies, or 12V sources
Application: Engine accessory
Height: 2.0" (50mm)
Input Voltage: 12V DC
Outer Diameter: +2.5" (63mm)
Voltage: 9-10V cutoff
Weight: 2.3oz (65g)
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2019
Leave it on for 10 mins. 20.. Start your new motor. No excessive wear.
It may smoke a bit while the rubber is new but it is VERY minimal and for 1 minute. Don't be alarmed.