Dynamite Mach 2 .19T 5 Port Traxxas Vehicles Replacement Engine w/Slide Carburetor
Dynamite’s Mach 2 .19T Traxxas Replacement Engine is the perfect compliment for any Traxxas nitro vehicle in need of a new power plant. With no modifications needed for installation, this direct drop-in replacement engine will push your Traxxas nitro vehicle to its limits and beyond! With features that include a 2 needle slide valve carburetor, ABC piston and sleeve along with knife edge connecting rod for higher RPM’s and less internal turbulence, Dynamite’s Mach 2 .19T Traxxas Replacement engine is the perfect compliment to all Traxxas nitro vehicle platforms.
- Direct drop in replacement for all Traxxas nitro vehicles that utilize the Traxxas EZ-Start starting system with no modifications needed
- 2 needle slide valve carburetor for increased linear power delivery
- Knife edge connecting rod for higher rpm’s and less internal turbulence
- ABC piston and sleeve for increased engine life
- Works with all Traxxas nitro vehicles (that use the TRA EZ-Start System) including; T-Max 3.3 monster truck, Jato 3.3 stadium truck, nitro Rustler, nitro Slayer, nitro Stampede in addition to all other Traxxas nitro vehicles.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: .19ci (3.06cc)
- Bore: 15.9mm
- Stroke: 15.35mm
- Engine (Only) Weight: 250g
- RPM Range: up to 35,000
- HP: 1.8 @ 35,000 rpm
- Front Bearing Size: 7x19x6
- # of Ports: 5+1
- Carb Type: 2 needle slide
- Crank Type: SG
This product is expected to arrive on Wednesday, May 23 2018.
Bearing dimmensions - Front: 7*19*6 mm Rear: 10*19*5 mm)
I wouldn't recommend it in a tmaxx or a revo, but for a jato or rustler anything small its great.)