The Duratrax Pit Tech Deluxe Car Stand is a convenient workstation for your cars and trucks. No matter where you are, or where you are going, the sturdy stand disassembles easily and stores flat, making it perfect for carrying in a toolbox or field bag.
- Ideal for all 1/10 cars, trucks and buggies.
- Molded rubber inserts in the upper plate grip chassis securely.
- Built-in holes keep shocks handy when rebuilding.
- Plate rotates to allow access from all sides; the dropped center accommodates racing chassis with lowered battery channels to provide a stable work platform.
- Extra-large parts tray in the base is designed to be easily accessible.
This product was added to our catalog on June 8, 2017
Wednesday, Aug 8 2018 (10 months ago)
DuraTrax Pit Tech Deluxe Car Stand (Blue)
I have a few of these, I purchased them years ago when I first got into the hobby. They are okay, my issue is they are too wobbly. When you put your car on the stand the car doesn't feel solidly placed and tends to wobble a bit when you put pressure on it ..this is a pain when your trying to screw something down or remove a tire and your car is wobblying a bit. For the past 5 years or so I just use two off-road crawler wheels+tires placed a few inches apart. They are perfect, -i've even see a few guys glue them w/ shoe goo together so both off road wheel+tire sets are glued end to end. It creates a nice soft but stable surface to let your car rest on. Keep in mind this works great for 1/10th on road cars, ...not sure about larger buggies and off roaders w/ more ground clearance.