Dromida Verso Inversion RTF Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone (Red)
The Dromida Verso RTF is a nimble little drone that can takeoff, fly, and land inverted thanks to its reversing motors—giving you more fun options for every flight. It can also switch quickly between inverted and regular flight with one push of the Invert/Flip button. Once inverted, flight assistance technology eliminates the confusing control reversal inverted flight usually entails.
With the Verso you can quickly switch between docile beginner-friendly flight characteristics and faster, no-holds-barred flight with three selectable flight modes. It's tough, too, more than able to handle the routine dings that indoor flights dish out. LED lights keep you oriented and help you fly in low light conditions. Plus, since it's a Dromida product, absolutely everything is included for flight, down to the AA batteries—just charge the battery and fly!
- Resilient, rugged plastic airframe designed to survive routine crashes
- High-intensity, multi-color LEDs for easy tracking and orientation
- Factory-installed motors, ESCs and servos
- Advanced 3+3 stabilization—combines a 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers to hold Verso level and resist drifting. Turn off accelerometers for added maneuverability.
- 3.7V 350mAh LiPo battery—provides 5+ minutes of flight on a full charge
- High-output USB fast charger for less time on the ground and more time in the air
Q205 2.4GHz Radio:
- Invert/Flip Button—Press once to fly or land inverted, twice to bring Verso upright again
- Advanced Flight Assistance Technology ensures that the Verso moves the way you move the sticks, even when you're flying it inverted.
- 2.4GHz technology for interference-free flight
- Triple rates and Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced flight modes to tailor Verso response to your flying skills
- Digital trims for setup precision
- Sound and light cues to simplify setup, confirm settings and provide alerts
- Ready to fly Verso drone
- Q205 transmitter for precise control
- USB charger
- 3.7V 350mAh LiPo battery
- 4x "AA" batteries for transmitter
- Extra set of replacement blades
- Joystick and gamer-style stick ends
Diagonal dimension: 110 mm (4.33 in)
Weight: 34 g (1.2 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on November 11, 2016.