Dremel 15/16" Heavy Duty Cutoff Wheel (20)
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This product is expected to arrive on Jun 9, 2017.
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 7 VIP Reward Points Learn More
This is a pack of twenty Dremel 15/16" Heavy Duty Cutoff Wheels. These 15/16-inch diameter cut-off wheels are made of a hard abrasive material that is perfect for slicing and cutting metal, including hardened steel. These cut-off wheels makes it easy to cut bolts or screws, or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws to allow for easy removal with a screwdriver.
- Cut-off wheels come in a pack of 20
- Can be used to cut sheet metal, plastic and thin wood
- Makes it easy to cut or slot bolts & screws
- Use on sheet metal, thin wood & plastic
- Cuts only along its edge
- Use with mandrel 402
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut.
- Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point.
- Wood requires low speeds also, always experiment on a scrap first.
This product is expected to arrive on Friday, June 9 2017.