This is a pack of five Dremel 1-1/4" Cut-Off Wheels. Use to cut metal, with limited use on wood and plastic. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic. The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics
- Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver
- Use on sheet metal, thin wood and plastic
- Cuts only along its edge
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut.
- Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point.
- Wood requires low speeds also, always experiment on a scrap first.
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2009