DJI Zenmuse H3-3D Standard Camera Gimbal System (GoPro Hero 3)
This is the DJI Zenmuse H3-3D Standard Go Pro Hero 3 Camera Gimbal System. The H3-3D Standard gimbal offers excellent stabilization features for aerial hobbyist and professional aerial photographers. The gimbal is compatible with a variety of aircraft applications, from multi-rotor drones, to helicopters. The 3-axis H3-3D gimbal takes the unparalleled 3-axis stabilization of the professional Zenmuse systems and brings them to the GoPro Hero 3 and 3+ to deliver the smoothest video possible. Easy to install and lightweight, the Zenmuse H3-3D is ideal for everything from extreme sport, to cinematic film.
- Small size, professional performance: 3-axis GoPro stabilization, high precision control (within ±0.08°) and smooth tilt control.
- Effortless Setup
- Plug and play installation
- No additional hardware or software tuning required
- Compatible with DJI flight control systems
- Multirotor (currently supported): A2, WooKong-M, NAZA-M V1, NAZA-M V2
- Heli (will soon be supported): Ace One, WooKong-H, NAZA-H
- NAZA-M LITE not supported, NAZA-M V1 and original Phantom users must use a NAZA-M V2 PMU
- Part of the Zenmuse family: The H3-3D gimbal is powered by the same advanced algorithms, high precision sensors and brushless motor designs used in professional Zenmuse gimbals, making it astoundingly stable.
- Independent IMU: An independent high-precision Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) offers precise attitude information and more accurate control.
- Online Upgrade: Functionality can be expanded easily through firmware upgrades.
- Supported Camera: GoPro3, GoPro3+ Black and Sliver
- GCU Input Power: 3S~6S LiPo (12V~26V)
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP SP3; Windows 7; Windows 8
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Gimbal Operating Current:
- Static current: 400mA (@12V)
- Dynamic current: 600mA (@12V)
- Gimbal Input Power: 3S~6S (12V ~ 26V)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Gimbal Weight: 168g (camera excluded)
- Gimbal Dimensions (With Damping Unit): 97x95x73mm
- GCU Weight: 22g
- GCU Dimensions: 42x32x9.3mm
- Controlled Angle Accuracy:
- Tilt/Roll: ±0.02°
- Yaw: ±0.03°
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: Tilt axis: ±130°/s
- Controlled Rotation Range: Tilt axis control: －130 ~ +45°
- Regulatory Approvals
- FCC (USA): Yes
- CE (EU): Yes
- RoHS (EU): Yes
NOTE: This gimbal requires an additional mounting plate for Phantom and Flamewheel 450/550 applications:
- DJI-ZH3P1MB: Part 49 – Phantom H3-3D Gimbal Adapter Plate
- DJI-ZH3550MA: Part 50 – Flamewheel 550 H3-3D Gimbal Adapter Plate
- DJI-ZH3450MA: Part 51 – Flamewheel 450 H3-3D Gimbal Adapter Plate
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2014.