DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quadcopter w/HD Camera
This is the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Ready-to-Fly Quadcopter. Rise above the clouds and experience a new horizon of possibilities. The Phantom 2 Vision drone allows you to capture the world around you and share these moments like never before. The ready to fly Phantom 2 Vision features the industries first integrated mobile phone FPV system that displays real-time telemetry data and flight parameters, with a Wi-Fi wireless connection up to 300m. Real time live-view on your mobile device allows you to take photos and videos from a completely new perspective, taking your photography to the next level. Plus, you can share your photos and videos with all your social media connections directly from your mobile device!
Keep in mind, the Phantom 2 Vision is not an entry level setup. The integrated camera delivers 14mp still images, and 1080/30p or 1080/60i HD video, with a 140° wide angle field of view and f/2.8 aperture! The camera features adjustable ISO settings, exposure compensation, white balance, RAW/JPEG format and more, and all of these adjustments can be made in flight, directly from the mobile device! Want more? The built in gimbal features an on board tilt control that can also be controlled from the mobile device! This is all packed into a lightweight, easy to carry package that delivers incredible 25 minute flight times. When you combine these features with the safety and quality GPS components that have made DJI a leader in the industry, the DJI Phantom 2 Vision is the obvious choice when you want a simpler, stronger and smarter platform that will provide an unmatched aerial photography experience.
In Depth Features:
- High Performance Camera: The Phantom 2 Vision‘s camera is extremely high quality. It shoots full HD video at 1080p30/60i and takes 14 megapixel still photos.
- Lens: 7 groups of lens elements, including an aspherical glass lens. Field of View up to 140o/Aperture f/2.8.
- Sensor: CMOS Sensor, 12-bit color depth, 14 megapixel.
- Processor: Powerful ISP (Image Signal Processing) chip provides superior images.
- Camera Tilt Control: During flight, the camera is stabilized on the tilt axis. Tilt control can be remotely controlled through the App making it simple and easy to use.
- Camera Parameter Settings: Camera settings can be adjusted using your mobile device such as Picture Quality, ISO settings, exposure compensation, white balance, RAW or JPEG format wirelessly through the App.
- WI-FI Connection: Monitor real-time flight data along with live camera view up to a distance of 300m with a Wi-Fi wireless connection to your mobile device.
- Album Synchronization: Synchronize the camera’s SD card content through Wi-Fi directly with your phone’s photo album eliminating the requirement to connect to a PC.
- Sharing: Share your timeless memories directly from the DJI Vision Mobile App.
- Precision Flight and Stable Hovering: The integrated GPS auto-pilot system offers position holding, provides altitude lock along with stable hovering giving you constant stable flights so you can focus on getting the shots.
- Radar Positioning & Return Home: The flight radar can display the current position of the Phantom 2 Vision in relation to the pilot. Exceed the 300 meter control range and you’ll trigger the ‘Return-to-Home’ feature which will automatically fly the Phantom 2 Vision back and safely land at its takeoff point.
- Onscreen Real-Time Flight Parameters: Keep track of the current flight status with the onscreen display overlay.
- Wi-Fi Singal Strength
- Battery Capacity
- SD Card Status
- GPS Satellites
- Attitude & Direction
- Height & Speed
- Flight Distance
- Long Flight Time: The high capacity, high performance 5200mAH Lithium Polymer battery offers up to 25 minutes of flight time. Built in intelligence provides battery capacity data, over charge/discharge protection, as well as maintenance reminders making the battery extremely safe and reliable.
- Integrated Smart Battery: Integrated battery compartment allows battery changes in a matter of seconds.
- Aircraft and camera integration, light weight, multi-functional
- Camera remote-control via DJI VISION app on mobile device
- Wi-Fi communication distance increased to 300m via Range Extender
- Built-in anti-vibration gimbal with self-stabilizing function
- Low-voltage protection
- Locate aircraft position with virtual radar overlay via mobile device
- Gimbal Tilt Range
- Supports multi-capture, continuous capture, and timed capture
- Supports HD Video Recording (1080p30/1080i60)
- Support both RAW and JPEG picture formats
- Self Tightening Propellers
- Exceptional Flight Experience
- Take photo's, video's and panoramic pictures
- Delivers an unprecedented photographic experience
- Battery: 5200mAh Lipo
- Flight Load Bearing: 1160g
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode): Vertical: 0.8m; Horizontal: 2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 35°
- Max Ascent / Descent Speed: 6m/s
- Max Flying Speed: 10m/s
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 350mm
- Tilting Range of Gimbal: 0°-60°
- Operating Frequency: 5.8 GHz ISM
- Communication Distance (open area): CE: 300m; FCC: 500m
- Receiving Sensitivity (1%PER): -93dBm
- Transmitting Power: CE: 25mw; FCC: 125mw
- Working Current/Voltage: 80 mA@6V
- Battery: 4 AA Batteries
- Resolution: 14 Megapixels
- FOV: 140 °/ 120° / 90°
- Sensor size: 1/2.3
- Support of multi-capture, continuous capture and timed capture
- Support of HD Recording (1080p30/1080i60)
- Supports of both RAW and JPEG picture format
- Range Extender:
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462MHz
- Communication Distance (open area): 300m
- Transmitting Power: <=17dBm
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- DJI VISION App:
- Supported mobile devices: iOS version 6.0 or above/ Android system version 4.0 or above
- Real-time video transmission and FPV flight
- Camera remote control and setting
- Album synchronization and share
NOTE: Mobile device is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2013.