DJI Flame Wheel F550 Hexacopter Drone Combo w/Naza-M Lite GPS, E305 & Skids
Attention! DJI enforces a strict Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy. If you find an identical DJI product advertised below our sales price, please contact our customer service department. If possible, we will match that price!
This is the the DJI Flame Wheel F550 Almost-Ready-To-Fly Hexacopter Combo Kit, with Naza-M Lite and Landing Skids. This combo takes the ARF F550 Hexacopter (with included motors, ESC's and propellers) and makes it even better by combining a pair of landing skids and the DJI Naza-M Lite Controller, with GPS. Just add your battery and transmitter system of choice, and you're ready to fly!
Flame Wheel F550 Hexacopter
The Flame Wheel F550 is a multi-rotor flying platform designed for amateur aerial photography, first person view applications, and general flying entertainment. When combined with the NAZA or Wookong-M autopilot systems, hovering and cruising are almost effortless, while rolling and other advanced maneuvers can be more easily performed.
The frame is easy to build, and the PA66+30GF material used in the frame arms is incredibly durable. The optimized frame design delivers plenty of space for an autopilot system, and the high strength PCB frame board makes wiring the ESC's and batteries safe and easy. Pick up a Flame Wheel and see how much fun multi-rotor aircraft can be.
Naza-M Lite Stabilization Controller w/GPS
The industry leading multi-rotor flight control system has never been so accessible, or affordable! DJI's cost-effective NAZA-M Lite flight control system is a simplified version of the NAZA-M. It features the same high reliability and stability of the NAZA-M, but is tailored to entry-level enthusiasts with an innovative all-in-one design that simplifies installation, while saving space and weight. It features inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller Unit. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
E305 Tuned Propulsion System
Finely customized and painstakingly engineered, the E305 Tuned Propulsion System is specifically designed for multirotor copters weighing 2.2-5.5 pounds (1-2.5 kg). Combining increases in efficiency with proven, classic components, the E305 system provides maneuverability, stability, and efficiency in a highly cost-effective package.
- Frame Arms: PA66+30GF ultra-strength material design, provide better crash worthiness.
- High Strength Compound PCB Frame Board: Makes wiring of ESCs and battery safer and easier.
- Optimized Frame Design: Provides abundant assemble space for autopilot systems.
- Different Color Frame Arms: Red and white, makes your flight more colorful.
Naza-M Lite Features:
- All-in-one design
- Advanced attitude stabilize algorithm
- Multiple flight control mode/intelligent switching
- Intelligent orientation control (IOC)
- Failsafe mode
- Low Voltage protection
- Motor arm and Motor dis-arm
- Support Futaba S-Bus and PPM receiver
- Supported multi-rotor types
- Built-in Gimbal stabilization function
- Remote adjustment
Model: Flame Wheel 550 (F550)
Frame Weight: 478g
Diagonal Wheelbase: 550mm
Takeoff Weight: 1200g ~ 2400g
Recommended Propeller: 10 x 4" or 8 x 4.5"
Recommended Battery: 3S~4S LiPo
Recommended Motor: 22 x 15 or 22 x 12mm (Stator size)
Recommended ESC: 30A OPTO
Naza-M Lite Specifications:
- Basic Performance:
- Supported Multi-Rotor: Quad-rotor I4, X4 / Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6
- Supported ESC Output: 400Hz refresh frequency
- Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 4 channels
- Working Voltage Range:
- MC: 4.8V~5.5V
- VU: 7.2V ~ 26.0 V (recommend 2S ~ 6S LiPo)
- Power Consumption:
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP sp3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Flight Performance:
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode):
- Vertical: ±0.8m
- Horizontal: ±2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 45°
- Ascent / Descent: ±6m/s
- Hardware Weight:
- MC: 25g
- VU: 20g
- GPS: 21.3g
- MC: 45.5x31.5x18.5mm
- VU: 32.2x21.1x7.7mm
- GPS & Compass: 46mm(diameter)x9mm
- Built-In Functions:
- Three Modes Autopilot
- Enhanced Fail-safe
- Low Voltage Protection
- S-Bus Receiver Support
- 2-axle Gimbal Support
- Battery (Recommended): 4S LiPo
- Max. Thrust: 850 g/rotor (14.8 V, Sea Level)
- Takeoff Weight (Recommended): 350 ~ 400 g/rotor (Sea Level)
- Working Temperature: -10 ~ 40°C
- Max. Allowable Voltage: 17.4 V
- Max. Allowable Current (Persistent): 20 A
- Max. Allowable Peak Current (3 seconds): 30 A
- PWM Input Signal Level: 3.3 V / 5 V Compatible
- Signal Frequency: 30 ~ 450 Hz
- Battery: 3S ~ 4S LiPo
- Size: 54×24×9 mm
- Cable Length: 420 mm
- Weight (without cable): 12.5 g
- Weight (with cable): 27 g
- Stator Size: 23×12 mm
- KV: 800 rpm/V
- Weight: 56 g
- Diameter / Thread Pitch: 24×12.7 cm（9.4×5.0 inch）
- Weight (Single): 13 g
- (1) F550 RTF Hexacopter
- (6) ESC (15A Opto)
- (6) Motor (2212)
- (4) CW Blades (9.4x4.3)
- (4) CCW Blades (9.4x4.3)
- (1) Complete frame
- (1) Naza-M Lite w/GPS
- (1) F550 Landing Skid Set
Needed to Complete:
- 5-Channel aircraft transmitter system (minimum)
- 3S ~ 4S LiPo Battery & Charger
This product was added to our catalog on July 8, 2014.