DJI Flame Wheel F550 Basic Hexacopter Drone Kit
Attention! DJI enforces a strict Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy. If you find an identical DJI product advertised below our sales price, please contact our customer service department. If possible, we will match that price!
This is the DJI Innovations Flame Wheel F550 Basic Hexacopter Kit. The Flame Wheel F550 is a multi-rotor flying platform designed for amateur aerial photography, first person view applications, and general flying entertainment. When combined with the NAZA or Wookong-M autopilot systems, hovering and cruising are almost effortless, while rolling and other advanced maneuvers can be more easily performed.
The frame is easy to build, and the PA66+30GF material used in the frame arms is incredibly durable. The optimized frame design delivers plenty of space for an autopilot system, and the high strength PCB frame board makes wiring the ESC's and batteries safe and easy. Pick up a Flame Wheel and see how much fun multi-rotor aircraft can be.
- Frame Arms: PA66+30GF ultra-strength material design, provide better crash worthiness.
- High Strength Compound PCB Frame Board: Makes wiring of ESCs and battery safer and easier.
- Optimized Frame Design: Provides abundant assemble space for autopilot systems.
- Different Color Frame Arms: Red and white, makes your flight more colorful.
Model: Flame Wheel 550 (F550)
Frame Weight: 478g
Diagonal Wheelbase: 550mm
Takeoff Weight: 1200g ~ 2400g
Recommended Propeller: 10 x 4" or 8 x 4.5"
Recommended Battery: 3S~4S LiPo
Recommended Motor: 22x15 or 22x12mm (Stator size)
Recommended ESC: 30A OPTO
- (1) complete frame
Needed to Complete:
- 5-Channel aircraft transmitter system (minimum)
- 3S ~ 4S LiPo battery & charger
- (6) ESC (30A)
- (6) Motor (22x15 or 22x12mm Stator size)
- (6) 10 x 4" or 8 x 4.5" blades
- Naza or Wookong Autopilot System (DJI-NAZA-M, DJI-NAZAMGPS or DJI-WKM recommended)
This product was added to our catalog on June 4, 2013.