DJI Flame Wheel F450 Quadcopter Drone Combo Kit w/Naza-M V2 GPS & Landing Skids
Attention! DJI enforces a strict Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy. If you find an identical DJI product advertised below our sales price, please contact our customer service department. If possible, we will match that price!
This is the the DJI Flame Wheel F450 Almost-Ready-To-Fly Quadcopter Combo Kit, with Naza-M V2. This combo takes the ARF F450 Quadcopter (with included motors, ESC's and propellers) and makes it even better by combining a pair of landing skids and the DJI Naza-M V2 Controller, with GPS. Just add your battery and transmitter system of choice, and you're ready to fly!
Flame Wheel F450 Quadcopter
The Flame Wheel F450 is a multi-rotor flying platform designed for amateur aerial photography, first person view applications, and general flying entertainment. When combined with the NAZA autopilot system, hovering and cruising are almost effortless, while rolling and other advanced maneuvers can be more easily performed.
The frame is easy to build, and the PA66+30GF material used in the frame arms is incredibly durable. The optimized frame design delivers plenty of space for an autopilot system, and the high strength PCB frame board makes wiring the ESC's and batteries safe and easy. Pick up a Flame Wheel and see how much fun multi-rotor aircraft can be.
Naza-M V2 Stabilization System Controller w/GPS
The Naza-M is a light weight multi-axis controller designed for multi-rotor enthusiasts. It is a small all-in-one module that supports firmware upgrades with extendible data ports. The Naza–M GPS greatly enhances the functionality of Naza-M. Naza not only inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI products, but also provides excellent maneuverability, which gives hobbyists a wonderful flight experience.
With the updated firmware, attitude stabilization algorithm and optimized control, the Naza-M V2 delivers improved flight performance, even without the GPS module. It has an updated, smoother take-off algorithm and supports double spring transmitters, so every time you let go of the throttle stick the aircraft will hover.
The Naza PMU V2 has enhanced BEC functionality and provides extendable CAN BUS ports, which can support iOSD, and the Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal (pitch control). Support is also included for an optional Bluetooth LED module (not included) to allow parameter adjustment via a mobile APP (future firmware upgrade required for this function).
- Frame Arms: PA66+30GF ultra-strength material design, provide better crash worthiness.
- High Strength Compound PCB Frame Board: Makes wiring of ESCs and battery safer and easier.
- Optimized Frame Design: Provides abundant assemble space for autopilot systems.
- Different Color Frame Arms: Red and white, makes your flight more colorful.
Naza-M V2 Features:
- All-in-One Design: NAZA simplifies installation and saves space and weight. With the innovative All-in-One design, NAZA contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis gyroscope and barometer in its light and small Main Controller.
- Multiple Flight Control Mode/Intelligent Switching: Naza-M offers three types of control modes; GPS Atti. Mode (with GPS module), Atti. Mode, Manual Mode. Customers can switch between the three modes to adjust for different flight environments, even in a weak GPS environment.
- GPS Module/Accurate Position Hold: Naza-M GPS will greatly enhance performance for entry AP with Position Hold, Return-To-Home and Intelligent Orientation Control.
- Failsafe: Naza controller has built-in auto level Fail-Safe function. That means when the communication between MC and transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to center point.
- Intelligent Orientation Control
- Independent PMU with function extension
- Independent LED Module
- Advanced attitude stabilize
- Model: Flame Wheel 450 (F450)
- Frame Weight: 282g
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 450mm
- Takeoff Weight: 800g ~ 1600g
- Recommended Battery: 3S~4S LiPo
- Recommended load: 300 g/axis
- Recommended battery: 3S Lipo
- Maximum Thrust: 600 g/axis
- Working Temperature: -5°C ~ 40°C Quad or hexa
- Current: 15A OPTO
- Signal Frequency: 30Hz~450Hz
- Voltage: 11.1V~14.8V
- Battery: 3S~4S LiPo
- Stator Size: 22×12mm
- KV: 920 rpm/V
- Weight: 50g
- Diameter: 24x11cm
- Thread Pitch: 9.4x4.3 inch
- Platform: Multi-rotor
- MC: 45.5x32.5x18.5mm
- PMU: 39.5x27.5x10.0mm
- GPS & Compass: 46x10mm
- LED: 25x25x7.0mm
- MC: 27g
- PMU: 28g
- GPS: 27g
- LED: 13g
- Power Consumption:
- MAX: 3.15W (0.25A@12.6V)
- Normal: 1.638W (0.13A@12.6V)
- Working Voltage:
- MC: 4.8V ~ 5.5V
- PMU：7.4V ~ 26.0 V (recommend 2S ~ 6S LiPo)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 35°
- Ascent: 6m/s
- Descent: 4.5m/s
- (1) F450 RTF Quadcopter
- (4) ESC (15A)
- (4) Motor (2212)
- (3) 24x11cm CW Blades
- (3) 24x11cm CCW Blades
- (1) Complete frame
- (1) Naza-M V2 Unit w/GPS
- (1) MC
- (1) GPS
- (1) PMU
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) LED
- (8) Servo Cables
- (1) Micro-USB Cable
- (1) CAN Cable
- (1) F450 Landing Skid Set
Needed to Complete:
- 5-Channel aircraft transmitter system (minimum)
- 3S LiPo battery & charger
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2014.