The Dinky RC Fuel Cell Storage Box can be used to hide a variety of items, including a standard sized Servo, ESC, BEC, Receiver, or Small Battery Pack, all while earning you an extra scale point! Molded from white .040" styrene, the inside measures in at 2 3/16” x 2” x ⅞” (55mm x 51mm x 21mm) and will help to protect your valuable electronic equipment from moisture and debris.
Trimming is required prior to installation.
- Tape a fresh razor blade to a block of wood cut to the desired height of your box.
- Firmly hold the Fuel Cell upside down, and your razor knife jig, against your work table.
- Rotate the Fuel Cell, while scribing your line into the outside of your box until you mark it all the way around.
- Once you’ve made it all the way around, make sure to push the blade thru the corners gently, till the blade shows from the inside just a bit.
- Now, carefully trim away, from corner to corner, using your newly scribed line, to insure a smooth and accident free cut!
This product was added to our catalog on August 15, 2017