The DE Racing Prodigy 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires utilizes a breakthrough tread design specifically for dusty to loose dirt. The Prodigy focuses on grip stabilization and dirt evacuation that other simple small pin tires can't match. Whether shredding the jumps with an off-road buggy or ripping through the corners on a dirt oval the Prodigy has what it takes to get you to the front. Package includes two rear tires and two installed foams.
- Small pin style lug tire
- Self-stabilizing tread design
- Designed to evacuate dirt and mud
- Featured in the D40 (Soft) and D30 (Super Soft) compounds
- Includes red closed cell inserts
- Available in front and rear buggy sizes
- Standard 2.2" glue beads
- Made in the U.S.A.
This product was added to our catalog on March 23, 2022
Monday, Jun 20 2022 (7 weeks ago)
DE Racing Prodigy 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires (2) (D40)
Great tire for sandy loose ground, then track blown off, and great hard pack traction.Thank's DE Racing for another great tire...