Dave Brown Products Glass Filled Motor Mount (.60-.70)
This is an optional Dave Brown Glass Filled Motor Mount, intended for use with ASP .61, HP .61, O.S. .61, .65, .77, Supertigre .61 and similar size airplane engines. These glass filled engine mounts will make your model lighter and give your engine a better chance of surviving in the case of a mishap. A metal engine mount is just as strong or stronger than the engine so there is a greater chance that the engine could get damaged. These mounts are designed to absorb the shock of a severe crash or mishap and break away, protecting your engine. Dave Brown Products' glass filled engine mounts are available in a wide variety of sizes (from small .049's up to 1.20 four stroke singles). All mounts have alignment guides, parallel mounting beams, and include mounting screws.
- Molded from fiber-filled plastic – very strong, but designed to break away in a crash, protecting the engine
- Top, bottom and side alignment guides aid in positioning the mount on firewall
- Mount can be drilled to accept a steerable nose gear – flat on bottom of mount easily allows wheel collars to be used.
- Includes 4 self-tapping screws to attach the engine to the mount
- Available in 15 different sizes
- Made in the U.S.A.
This product was added to our catalog on March 29, 2012.