Dal Props 5x4.5 V2 Hybrid Bullnose Prop (Blue) (2CW & 2CCW)
DAL Props are designed for the ever expanding FPV Racing and FPV Freestyle Drone communities. DAL props are known that in most crashes, your DAL Props will keep on ticking along! While they are not "indestructible" DAL Props will be much more crash resistant than the competition provides.
Featuring many different sizes, colors, shapes, and tip profiles, DAL Props has the exact prop pilots need for any situation, motor, battery, and frame combination!
- 5mm Prop Mounting Diameter
- Polycarbonate + Glass Fiber Plastic Blend that offers high quality, flexible, and a high level of durability.
Tip Selection: When Selecting DAL Props, you may notice that there are Bullnose, Hybrid Bullnose, and Normal style of tips. Each tip has it's own unique advantages and disadvantages that are outlined below:
- Normal: Often times this tip style is not specifically outlined in the title. This tip offers maximum efficiency, and higher response times in regards to spooling up or spooling down. Depending on how many blades there are, the Normal Tip may be all that is offered to ensure the amperage draw is as low as possible given the number of blades, length of the prop, and pitch of the prop.
- Hybrid Bullnose: Hybrid Bullnose, or sometimes referred to as "Race Spec" tips offer a thicker tip, but with a rounded profile so that the air flowing over the tip has improved efficiency which in turn will lower amp draw and increase flight time. These are a good balance of improved thrust, with not much penalty towards loss of flight time.
- Bullnose: The Bullnose tip style is designed for one thing; maximum thrust. Featuring a flat tip, it offers the highest amount of thrust of the 3 tip styles, but where it takes a hit is with amp draw. You will have a higher amp draw and in turn lower flight times flying Bullnose tips typically.
This product was added to our catalog on June 2, 2016.