Custom Works Foam Tire Truer Arbor
The Custom Works Tire Truer Arbor is used to true foam tires mounted on Custom Works, BSR, RC4Less and any other wheels using a 3/16" axle and cross pin for the rear and 3/8" bearings on the front. This design indexes on the back of the wheel in both cases and guarantees a true and perfect fit on all standard truers like Hudy, Integy, Ofna etc.
- Single arbor fits front and rear dirt oval wheels
- Wheels locate on back side of wheel and shank, just as they do on the car
- Fits most tire truers with an 8mm output shaft (Hudy, Integy, 3Racing)
- Clamping screws use common 5/64" or 2.0mm Allen driver
- Light weight and spins true for minimal vibration
- Threaded shank is replaceable if it ever gets damaged
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2017.