Curtis Youngblood Total G Flight Control System
This is the Total G multi-function flight control system from Curtis
Youngblood. The Total G is a 3 axis ultra stable flight control system
which enables you to remove the flybar, reducing weight and drag, while
increasing flight performance. Your helicopter will be more stable, fly
faster and auto rotate better that a conventional flybar model.
The total G also includes a tail gyro. Built from Curtis Youngblood Enterprises extensive gyro experience with the competition winning Solid G and Mini G gyros, the fully programmable tail gyro system is both easy to use and has market leading performance.
The Total G is the first flight control system with an integrated throttle governor. Building on their previous extensive governor experience with the ATG ( active throttle governor ). The integrated Throttle Governor can be used on both Nitro and Electric machines. This is especially handy on electric machines where the ESC often does not keep up with the fast changing motors.
The Total G servo bus handles from 4 to 10 volts and supports all standard and high voltage digital servos.
One of the great features of the Total G is its receiver compatibility. The Total G has the ability to work with both Satellite and External Receivers so no matter what your system of choice is the Total G will be a great fit. While many other systems can get bogged down with required processing, Total G's 4 core processing means the system will quickly breeze through these functions to give you instant and precise response.
- 4 core processor technology - ultra fast processing and response
- Built in pirouette optimization- "True Piro Technology"
- High Voltage power bus supports up to 10V
- Works with external Receivers or Satellites
- Computer Interface programming (mini USB adaptor included)
- Updates through computer interface
- Button G-view compatible for easy at the field programming
- Easy programming logic-similar to standard gyro
- Control rates/stick response adjusteb easily using Transmitter Travel adjust/Expos
- Works with external receiver in a conventional way, up to 7 channels
- External Receiver Integrated Wiring Diagram
- Selectable tail servo type supporting all tail servos
- Swashplate circular algorithm to prevent binding
- Works with 120, 140 and mechanical mixing systems
- Works on Nitro and Electric from 450 up to 700s
- Compatible with standard and multi-blade heads
- Pre-programmed Model Setup Updates Available
- Weight - ~ 20g
- Width - 34mm
- Length - 45mm
- Depth - 15mm
- Input voltage up to 10VDC
This product was added to our catalog on August 26, 2010.