Curtis Youngblood Stingray 500 Electric Quad-Copter Combo Kit w/TG-Multi, Servos, ESC & Motor
This is the Curtis Youngblood Stingray 500 Electric Quad-Copter Combo Kit. The Stingray 500 is the worlds first full collective pitch 3D quadcopter. This quad can fly forward, backward, and sideways, with the ability to perform maneuvers including loops, rolls, tic-toc's, pirouetting aerobatics, kaos', hurricanes, funnels, and more. Fully aerobatic FPV, and general sport/competition flight that was previously not possible on a multi-rotor machine can now be performed with a single aircraft.
- Unique Fully Aerobatic Quad
- Higher performance 3D flight capable
- Stable and smooth beginner flight
- Includes TG-Multi flight control, high performance digital servos, 45A ESC & 3000kV/390W Motor
- Durable and simple VP design
- Pre-painted clamshell body set
- When wiring the radio equipment, make sure that the ESC wire is kept separate and away from all the other wires in the machine. If the ESC wire is bundled with the external receiver and servo wires it can result in radio problems. See the video here for the correct layout for the ESC wire.
- Curtis Youngblood recommends that you update TG Multi firmware before your first flight. Failure to do so will affect the flight performance. See the instructional video here.
Span: 490mm (diagonal rotor to rotor)
Frameset: 85% carbon and metal design
Drive System: Single Motor
- Frameset (metal, carbon, plastic)
- TG-Multi flight control (upgradable, used in VP Quads, Helicopters)
- Blades (4 sets)
- Pre-Painted Body Set
- (4) Servos - High Performance Digital Servos (0.8 sec/60° @ 6V minimum)
- 45A ESC w/5A BEC
- 3000kV / 390W Motor
Needed to Complete:
- 4S 2200 - 3000mAh 30C+ Battery
- 6 Channel Transmitter & Receiver
NOTE: Receiver shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only, and is not included in the kit.
This product was added to our catalog on October 30, 2013.