This is the Cross RC AT4 1/10 EMO 4x4 RTR Crawler with 2.4GHz Radio, featuring an upgraded chassis based on the Demon design but with upgraded structure, material and technology to improve the reliability and durability of the total parts.
- Suspension uses multi-link integral axle design.
- Steel connecting rod, and front axle equipped with Panhard rod.
- 2 speed transmission, transfer case, differential lock and portal axle.
- Redevelop low center of gravity transmission
- Motor is compatible with 540, 550 and 560 levels, and also be directly installed with Hobbywing AXE crawler system.
- The original equipped with 540 35T special climbing motor, Input gear compatible with 10T to 18T, final reduction ratio, the driven gear use double friction plate limited sliding structure
- The driven gear use double friction plate limited sliding structure;
- Powder metallurgy variable speed gear with integrated cutting technology, it's solid and wear-resistant.
- The truck is designed with low noise drive shaft and transmission shaft;
- The 3-gear transfer case can be upgraded to Front and Rear unequal speed transfer case also for stage to enhance the climbing performance of special terrain.
- Redevelop axle with Differental lock and Portal axle.
- The differential with 4 + 2 gear structure cable type inlay differential lock, 1.2 deceleration, portal axle, front axle kingpin caster adjustable, Aluminum alloy CNC shock absorber; Double torque coil spring.
This product was added to our catalog on March 3, 2021
DO NOT BUY CROSS RC PRODUCTS UNLESS YOU LIKE THROWING MONEY AWAY!
Purchased a Cross RC Kit along with an upgraded aluminum G2 Transmission (first clue...they know their original transmissions are garbage enough that they have to release an "upgrade" to correct it).
Knowing this, I purchased one straigh away with the kit with no intention of using the original transmission. Fast forward to the arrival of the kit and transmission. First order of business was to pull the original tranny to remove the pre-mounted motor. That goes straight forward enough.
Go to mount the motor to the new tranny only to find that the INCLUDED 10T stright cut pinion gear is MIA. Now there is no way to use the G2 tranny as I don't have any 10T 32P pinions laying around. No big deal, I'll contact CROSS RC for a free replacement and while I wait I'll just use the original tranny to get the kit going.
When trying to put the original 10T spiral pinion back on the motor, the gear SPLIT DOWN THE MIDDLE as soon as the grub was tightened. COMPLETE GARBAGE FROM CROSS RC. Here are TWO seperate CROSS RC products and both have critical defects rendering each purchase inoperable either through missing parts or crap quality parts.
My attempts to contact CROSS RC resulted in multiple emails with me proving my purchase and then RADIO SILENCE FOR A WEEK. When I email them demanding a response, all I get is them telling me that my "missing" pinion is in the bag with the other mounting hardware (like I wouldn't know this) and that they'll send me a replacement spiral pinion for the "one I broke" in their words.
Not only do they tell me to look in the one place I would have looked for a missing item and completely gloss over my request for a replacement, but then blame me for the crap quality of their parts for a pinion I don't even want to use as it only works with the G1 tranny I don't want to use.
When I call them out on this, the EXACT RESPONSE FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AS QUOTED!!!
"do as you please. Keep in mind that I do not own Cross, I sell it and even though I tried to help you. I am done."
This was the response after calling out the poor quality and leaving a review about it.
I would have gotten more value for my money if I piled it and burned it for warmth!