This is the Advanced Electronics Black Diamond "LV" (Low Voltage) Brushless Electronic Speed Control. The "LV" stands for Low Voltage, but has also been dubbed as the "Las Vegas" due to its amazing performance at the 2009 International Indoor Championships race (IIC) in Las Vegas. This version without the full heatsink and fan will handle 1s applications down to 3T motors and 2s down to 10.5T, making it an ideal choice for indoor 3.7v 1S LiPo racing in any class.
- V2 software with ROAR LIMITED TIME PROFILE! MEETS ROAR SPECS!!!
- 5 selectable forward profiles with timing advance.
- 5 selectable Brake profiles (two with drag brake)
- Voltage cutoff for safe Lipo operation
- 5 selectable battery profiles: Off / 1 cell 3.7v lipo / 4 cell NimH / 5 cell NiMh / 6 cell NiMh / 2 cell 7.4v Lipo
- Handles 1 - 2 cell Lipo & 4 - 6 Cell NiMh
- 1S - motors to 3T / 2S - motors down to 10.5T
- Fault detection functions: Wrong battery setting, no receiver signal, High temperature
- Receiver pack connection to use controller's built in BEC (no need for external BEC)
- 3 LEDs for easy identification of setup modes
- Race winning performance