Cox Sky Cruiser RTF Electric Glider
This is the Cox Sky Cruiser RTF Electric Glider. Eager to start flying? The Sky Cruiser can help. The Sky Cruiser is everything a first plane should be, simple, stable and extremely easy to fly. There's nothing to buy, because everything you need is already in the box! The cutting-edge 2.4GHz radio system comes with batteries, and features dual rates to make learning easier. Charge up the LiPo flight pack, and you're ready for up to 10 minutes of flight excitement. And thanks to the FlightFlex construction and the exclusive SafeProp system the Sky Cruiser is very strong and durable.
With the Sky Cruiser, 'easy does it' says it all. It arrives with the finish applied and the motor, servos and receiver/speed control already installed. Sliding the wing onto the composite joiner rod takes about a minute, and full assembly can be complete in as little as 5. You can be enjoying climbs and long glides in less than 5 minutes! Once you're airborne, the Sky Cruiser makes it easy to pick up the basics fast.
- Airborne in 5 Minutes: It arrives with the finish applied and the motor, servos and receiver/speed control already installed.
- Spare SafeProp: Just in case.
- 7.4V 250mAh LiPo battery: Compact, lightweight and good for up to 10 minutes of flight per charge.
- Balancing LiPo charger and AC power supply: Balancing ensures that the pack will safely charge to the maximum possible voltage. The AC power supply ensures easy charging even when you're at home.
- 2.4GHz radio system with dual rates and 4 "AA" batteries: The latest in interference-free control and the batteries you need to use it.
Wingspan: 27.6 in (702 mm)
Wing Area: 87.9 inē (5.67 dmē)
Weight: 3.3 oz (94 g)
Wing Loading: 5.4 oz/ftē (16.5 g/dmē)
Length: 20.2 in (515 mm)
This product was added to our catalog on August 4, 2011.