Contact 1/8 Nitro 69mm Diameter Foam Front Tires were developed in conjunction with Schumacher's international team drivers Simon Kurzbuch, Robert Pietsch and Tony Gruber to provide the best performance and life for the demanding 1/8th Nitro class.
These tires are made with the highest quality materials, and developed with the knowledge and experience of some of the worlds best drivers. Using a fully automated system for hardness measurement, gluing and grinding processes creates a high standard of consistency and precision that can be trusted by racers of all levels, around the world.
- 69mm Outer diameter
- Awesome looking black 5 spoke design.
- Lightweight, impact resistant design.
- Manufactured with low sensitivity to high temperature material.
- Grub screw balancing system.
- Rear width 60.50 mm.
- Front width 38.00 mm.
- Larger diameter 53.90mm.
- Improved foam gluing process.
- Aerodynamics sticker discs and Contact decals included in each box.
This product was added to our catalog on April 16, 2018