The CBE RC Fab V2 Switchback Steel Chassis Rail Set is like a Swiss Army knife for your scaler! The Switchback chassis rails deliver an affordable, high performance solution for enthusiasts that are serious about performance. With the ability to adapt almost any skid, these rails fit the Axial SCX10/SCX10 II and Wraith, the GMade Sawback, and the Vaterra Ascender platforms!
The V2 Switchback offers 12 upper link mounts for the front and rear, and three mounting points for the shock towers, as well as forward, center or rear positions for the SCX10 skid! Plus, by drilling one hole in the rail and using the pan hard mount from the SCX10 II, the rails are fully compatible with the SCX10 II battery tray and CMS system. Want to build up a Wroncho? Its easy - these rails fit the Wraith skid with no modification required! Made in the USA, ready to install and cut from cold rolled steel. With so many build configurations and tuning options available, if you have been waiting to try a comp style chassis on your scaler, the V2 Switchback is a must have addition to your arsenal.
NOTE: These chassis rails will fit all the models listed. However, this is a builders chassis and may require modification or additional parts to complete the build. SCX10 II requires a hole added to the chassis rail for the panhard mount. Vaterra or GMade applications require aftermarket shock mounts like CBE Shock Keys (CBEKEY).
- Builders chassis
- High clearance front and rear over stock
- 3 positions front and rear for shock placement.
- 3 positions for SCX10 skid - centered, forward, rearward
- Fits Wraith skid centered
- Fits GMade Sawback and Vaterra Ascender
- 12 upper link tuning positions for the front and rear
- 12 gauge raw unfinished steel
- Combine with CBE Shock Gear towers (CBESHKGR) for unmatched shock tuning possibilities
This product was added to our catalog on April 6, 2017