The CBE RC Fab Ultra Switchback Steel Chassis Rail Set is like a Swiss Army knife for your scaler! The Switchback Ultra offers all the same benefits as the V2 Switchback - 12 upper link mounts front and rear, three mounting points for the shock towers, and forward, center or rear positions for the SCX10 skid. The major difference between the two lies in the curvature of the rails - with the Ultra providing 10mm more clearance at the axle housing, as well as high and low bumper mount options.
By drilling one hole in the rail and using the pan hard mount from the SCX10 II, the rails are fully compatible with the SCX10 II battery tray and CMS system. Want to build up a Wroncho? Its easy - these rails fit the Wraith skid with no modification required! With so many build configurations and tuning options available, if you have been waiting to try a comp style chassis on your scaler, the V2 Switchback is a must have addition to your arsenal. Made in the USA, ready to install and cut from cold rolled steel.
NOTE: These chassis rails will fit all the models listed. However, this is a builders chassis and may require modification or additional parts to complete the build. SCX10 II requires a hole added to the chassis rail for the panhard mount. Vaterra or GMade applications require aftermarket shock mounts like CBE Shock Keys (CBEKEY).
- Builders chassis
- Higher clearance front and rear over stock
- 3 positions front and rear for shock hoop placement.
- 3 positions for SCX10 skid - centered, forward, rearward
- Fits Wraith skid centered
- Fits GMade Sawback and Vaterra Ascender
- 12 upper link tuning positions for the front and rear
- 12 gauge raw unfinished steel
- Combine with CBE Shock Gear towers (CBESHKGR) for unmatched shock tuning possibilities
This product was added to our catalog on January 16, 2018