Castle Creations Phoenix ICE2 Lite HV 160 ESC
This is the Castle Creations Phoenix ICE2 Lite HV 160 ESC. Phoenix Ice2 HV controllers incorporate the latest components, providing you with the reliability you expect from Castle Creations. All Ice controllers are ready to fly out of the bag, but users can tap into serious programming capabilities by connecting them to Castle Link software using a Castle Link* or Field Link programming card**.
Phoenix Ice2 HV logs incredibly useful data directly in the controller. No more guessing about the performance of your system – now you’ll have hard numbers to prove it! Quick Connect is recommended for more convenient data log downloading and controller setting adjustments. Quick Connect is a special harness that allows you to keep the speed controller plugged into the receiver when connecting to the Castle Link. It has an extra 12" servo lead that can be placed wherever it is convenient to plug in the link, while your speed controller stays connected to the receiver. No more digging into your setup to get to the receiver just to pull off your data or change settings!
- Phoenix Ice2 HV controllers offer the most comprehensive heli feature set in the industry; including direct entry governor mode, auto-rotation with bailout, and soft start capabilities to protect your gearing (see the screenshot on the right for more details).
- Opto isolated throttle cable helps reduce radio interference.
- Full data logging capabilities. Measure amp draw, controller temperature, motor rpms, battery voltage and ripple and more. Take the mystery out of electric flight!
- Designed in Kansas. Components manufactured in the USA, Mexico, and China.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.9x1.5x.9" (99x38.1x22.9mm)
Weight (without wires): 2.3oz (65.2g)
Weight (with wires): 5.2oz (147.4g)
Motor Wire Size: 8awg
Motor Wire Length: 5"
Battery Wire Size: 8awg
Battery Wire Length: 7"
Max Amps: 160 amps (w/20 mph airflow on ESC)
Max Volts: 50V; 12S LiPo, 36 cells NiCd/NiMH (w/20 mph airflow on ESC)
- The Phoenix Ice Lite HV 160 controller is only intended to be used in applications where the controller is placed in a very high airflow location. A 20mph airflow over the controller is required in order to achieve the advertised ratings.
- *Not included but available by mail from Castle using the included coupon.
- **Available using the coupon with a $10.00 upcharge.
This product was added to our catalog on January 12, 2012.