The Castle Creations Mamba Micro X2 Waterproof 1/18th Scale Brushless ESC is a refresh of the popular Mamba Micro X. The Mamba Micro X2 ESC increases the maximum input voltage to 4s, with added DATA LOGGING and CRYO-DRIVE TECHNOLOGY that allows the ESC to run cooler and more efficiently at partial throttle. Like its predecessor, it is waterproof* and offers SENSORED MOTOR SUPPORT. This is the perfect upgrade for 1:18th scale 2WD or 4WD vehicles up to 2.25 lbs. The Mamba Micro X also works well in some 1:10th scale crawlers for low speed operation (no rock racing/hill climbing).
NOTE: The Mamba Micro X2 will no longer include an internal BEC unit. Included with the Micro X2 ESC will be an upgraded external 10-Amp adjustable BEC (CSE010-0004-00). This external BEC upgrade will be supplied at no additional charge.
- Input Voltage range 2S-4S
- Upgraded external 10-Amp adjustable BEC included (CSE010-0004-00)
- Waterproof design
- Sensored Motor capable (with optional sensor harness)
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (coupon included with purchase) or the Castle Link App for Android or iOS and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately)
- Telemetry Ready (Compatible with S.BUS2 Telemetry Link and Futaba T4PX, T7PX and T7PXR transmitters)
- Auxiliary Wire Functionality allows for “on-the-fly” adjustments such as Max Power and Max Brake
- Audible Alerts that will notify you of possible issues with calibrations and error conditions
- Designed and manufactured in Olathe, Kansas and is backed by manufacturer 1-year warranty
- Applying voltages higher than 16.8 volts will cause irreparable damage to your controller, voiding your warranty.
- Minimum recommended battery capacity for 1:18 scale vehicles is 1500mAh. Castle recommends using 30C continuous discharge or higher LiPo batteries (or high quality 25C batteries such as Traxxas® Power Cell).
- Mamba Micro X has 3.5mm bullet connectors on the motor wires and the battery input wires are bare. You must add the connector of your choice to the battery leads. Castle recommends a high current connector rated for at least 40 amps.
- Although the Mamba Micro X2 is waterproof, it is not intended for operation while completely submerged in liquid. They can corrode when exposed to corrosive materials, such as salt water. Always rinse the ESC with clean water after exposure to corrosives or dirt. While the controller may be waterproof, Castle suggests users confirm that the rest of their vehicle, including the batteries, servos, radio and chassis are also waterproof before exposing them to liquids of any kind.
- Mamba Micro X2 ESC with 3.5mm connectors
- Coupon for free Castle Link USB adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- External 10-Amp adjustable BEC (CSE010-0004-00)
- Castle Decals
- Battery Connector: Castle 4.0mm Polarized Connectors, Deans Ultra Plugs and XT60 are recommended.
This product was added to our catalog on May 9, 2022