Caster Racing S10B V3.5 Pro 4WD Buggy Kit
This is the Caster Racing S10B Pro 4WD Buggy Kit. This kit is the updated S10B V3.5 kit that includes a stronger, redesigned body, a redesigned 2 piece motor mount and stronger redesigned hard coated shock towers. Loaded with 90% aluminum parts right out of the box, this kit includes most of the hop-ups a serious racer would ever need; the chassis, upper deck, shock towers, servo saver parts, steering arm, toe plates, c-hubs, steering blocks, rear hubs and center differential mounts are all aluminum! The kit also includes 13mm big bore threaded shock bodies, full ball bearings, a full CVD drive train and gear differentials front and rear; the gear boxes are also universal front and rear so you don't need to keep extra parts in your tool box. Lastly, the S10B pro features an updated CVD design adding strength and a retainer clip which captures the connecting pin in place.
- Super Low CG Racing Style Lexan Body: The S10B includes a high quality Japanese Lexan body. The super low styling gives the S10B the lowest center of gravity (CG) possible.
- Weight Balanced & Center Support Plate: The S10B features a weight balanced design that uses either 7.2V NiMH or LiPo saddle pack batteries. The motor position and direction of motor rotation delivers great handling in bumps and jumps, and allows easy mid flight chassis corrections in the air. The Aluminum material is strong and helps to prevent chassis flex, and is why Caster chose aluminum instead of carbon fiber.
- T6 High Grade Aircraft Aluminum Chassis: The high grade T6 aircraft aluminum chassis features precision CNC work with counter sunk screws holes. The lightened design helps to reduce the weight of the kit. With the powerful brushless systems on the market, weight has become less of a concern, and strength has become a major factor.
- Servo Saver Sets: The servo saver design features 3 CNC machined aluminum parts. They've been precision machined to fit the aluminum steering link. This provides direct and sensitive steering response.
- Aluminum Shock Towers: The 7075 aluminum shock towers provide durability and are included as standard equipment.
- T6 Aluminum Steering Blocks: Caster included aluminum steering blocks in the kit to show they are determined to produce a highly competitive racing kit at an affordable price. The blocks are marked with L & R for easy identification.
- Adjustable Slipper Clutch for Center Differential: The Adjustable Slipper Center Differential Clutch allows easy adjustment to suite your driving style and track conditions. The center diff gear is made with special light weight German POM material that is light weight and durable. The center gear is 80T with 48 pitch, and is compatible with any 48 pitch pinion gear.
- Rear Suspension: The gear box has been designed to be the same front and rear, no separate parts to buy. The rear suspension has the option to change the toe-in plates and tune the handling to suit your driving style and track conditions. The simple rear wing mount design attaches to the shock tower just like you see on most 1/8th scale buggies.
- T6 Aluminum C-Hub Steering system: The S10B comes with CNC machined T6 aircraft aluminum C-hubs and steering blocks for maximum strength.
- 13mm Front & Rear Shocks: The shocks are a traditional design that feature a simple assembly method. The shocks feature threaded bodies, aluminum shock caps and 3.5mm shock shafts. Additional sized pistons are available (CSTSKOP030) for smoother operation from the shocks.
- T6 Aluminum Rear Wheel Hub: T6 aluminum wheel hubs are included as standard equipment.
- Rear Toe-in Plate & Holders: The S10B kit come with a standard 2.5 degree Rear Toe-in plate (CSTSKOP010). Plates are also available in 2, 2.5, 3.0 degrees. All plates are made with T6 Aircraft Aluminum.
- Front CVD drivetrain
- Aluminum threaded big bore shocks
- Updated captured CVD's
- Updated stronger body
- Updated 2 piece motor mount
- Gear Differentials
- 100% racing ball bearings included
- Adjustable center differential slipper clutch
- Aluminum shock towers
- Adjustable front and rear toe-in
- Racing hinge pins included
- 3.5mm shock shafts
- Racing performance design
- High performance metric hex screws used exclusively
- Aluminum hex wheel adapters
- Aluminum shock bodies and caps
- Fully upgraded to 90% aluminum out of the box
- Aluminum servo saver system
- Low center of gravity balanced design
- High quality racing driveshafts
- Aluminum hubs
- Aluminum chassis and motor mount
Height： 150mm (with wing)
Road Height： 38.5mm
Front Tires Width： 30.5mm
Rear Tires Width： 42.5mm
Wheel Diameter： 86.5mm
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- Steering Servo
- ESC & Motor
- Tires, Inserts & CA Tire Glue
- 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH Saddle Battery or 7.4V 2S LiPo Saddle Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
This product was added to our catalog on July 16, 2013.