Bowhouse X-Maxx SVT Motor Mount Risers are designed to work with the SVT Big Bore Motor Mount to allow use of taller than stock gear ratios, as well as longer big-bore motors like the Castle 2028 and Hobbywing 56113 motors.
Gear ratio guide:
- Accommodates most Mod 1 gear ratios from 83 to 90 total teeth (spur + pinion)
- Accommodates most Mod 1.5 gear ratios from 55 to 60 total teeth (spur + pinion)
- Spur/pinion ratios of 1.6 or higher are recommended with the Hobbywing 5687 motor.
- Spur/pinion ratios of 1:1 or higher are recommended with the Castle 2028 and Hobbywing 56113 motors.
- Attach 1 riser under each side of the SVT Big Bore Motor Mount using included M3x20mm screws (2 per risers) and M4x16mm screws (1 per risers) with thread lock
- Use included M4x30mm screws and M4 washers with thread lock to attach motor mount and risers to chassis
- Slide motor mount left/right to adjust mesh before tightening screws
- (2) risers
- (4) M3x20mm flat head screws
- (2) M4x16mm cap head screws
- (4) M4x30mm cap head screws
- (4) M4 washers
This product was added to our catalog on January 18, 2022
Tuesday, Jan 17 2023 (11 months ago)
BowHouse RC X-Maxx SVT Motor Mount Risers
Perfect fit with the bowhouse motor mount. You will need this riser if you go to higher tooth count (pinion + spur) with the mount. Has 3 screws holding each riser to the motor mount.