The BowHouse Redcat Gen8 N2R Panhard Relocation Mount is a CNC machined aluminum option for any Gen8 truck that fixes the issues with the stock geometry. This simple bolt-on part all but eliminates the bump steer and centers up the front axle at normal ride height.
- (1) N2R Gen8 Panhard Mount
- (3) M3x16mm BHCS
- (1) pivot ball
- Start by removing the chassis side Panhard rod end from the pivot ball (you can leave the pivot ball in place).
- Unscrew the pivot ball that attaches the Panhard to the axle and reinstall on the front side of the axle's Panhard mount.
- Remove the screw that secures the left inner fender to the front of the left side shock tower (just ahead of the shock).
- Use one of the included M3x16mm screws to attach the N2R Gen8 Panhard Mount where the left inner fender screw was removed.
- Use a second included M3x16mm screw to secure the N2R Gen8 Panhard Mount to the hole at the front of the stock plastic panhard mount.
- Insert the included pivot ball into the chassis side rod end and attach to the panhard mount using the third included M3x16mm screw. Use thread lock when attaching the panhard to the mount.
This product was added to our catalog on December 26, 2019