Blade Trio 180 CFX BNF Basic Electric Flybarless Helicopter
This discount coupon only applies to: Select Blade Products
Building on the popularity of the 180 CFX, the Trio 180 CFX is a powerful, micro, 3D machine that now comes with a 3-bladed rotor head improving response and collective authority. Combined with optimized servo geometry, enhanced digital metal gear servos, carbon fiber frame and a lighter overall profile, the Trio 180 CFX provides intermediate and advanced pilots the crisp flight experience that made the 180 CFX a micro 3D standout. Featuring a high-torque brushless outrunner main motor and Castle Creations ESC, this heli features a potent punch every pilot needs for thrilling back yard 3D maneuvers. Additionally, AS3X® technology makes it extremely stable in the air. All of this comes in a Bind-N-Fly® Basic package―just add a 3S 450mAh battery, bind to a 6+ channel Spektrum™ transmitter and fly!
- 3-Bladed Head: Higher responsiveness and more collective authority can be found in this 3-bladed head design.
- AS3X® Technology: The Trio 180 CFX utilizes innovative AS3X® flybarless technology for unrivaled performance in a helicopter of this size.
- Optimized Servo Geometry: Optimized servo geometry virtually eliminates mechanical inefficiency by keeping swashplate links near vertical throughout their range of motion. The result is a flawless cyclic and collective response.
- Nanolite Receiver: The Spektrum™ AR6335 6-channel receiver features AS3X flybarless technology built-in to deliver high-speed stability and precision that’s compatible with your favorite programmable aircraft transmitter with Spektrum DSMX® technology.
- Castle Creations ESC: The reliability of a Castle Creations Talon 15 speed control assures great performance for even hard-core 3D flying plus pilots will enjoy the convenience of having motor timing and optimal governor settings pre-programmed.
- Rigid Carbon Fiber Frame: The carbon fiber side frames sandwich aluminum bearing and mounting bocks for a structure that is as durable as it is integral to precision control.
- Metal Gear Servos: Upgraded Spektrum metal gear servos offer impressive response and improved durability to the Trio 180 CFX.
- Brushless Outrunner Motor: The high-torque outrunner motor installed offers pro-level power and a
- 5800Kv output for aerobatic performance that doesn’t lag behind.
- 3S Li-Po Power: Designed for a high-output 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po battery (sold separately), this offers the performance hard-core 3D pilots demand while offering approximately 3 minutes of fast-paced fun.
- Torque-Tube Drive Tail: The torque-tube drive tail system features ball-bearing support inside an aluminum boom that connects at the tail rotor to a strong one-piece tail case.
- Responsive 3-Bladed Head
- Spektrum High-Speed Digital Metal Gear Servos with Optimized Servo Geometry
- Advanced AS3X Technology
- Durable Carbon Fiber Frame
- Powerful 5800Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Industry-Leading Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz Technology
- Improved flight performance
Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Tail Rotor Diameter: 90.5mm
Gross Weight: 190g
Motor Size: Brushless Out-Runner, 5800Kv
Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF Basic
Rotor Blade Length: 154mm
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Approximate Flight Time: 3 min
Battery: 450mAh 11.1V 30C LiPo (not included)
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Flying Weight: 190g
Main Blade Material: Carbon
Main Frame Material: Carbon
Main Motor Type: Brushless Outrunner
Main Rotor Blade Length: 154mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 360mm
Main Rotor Head Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Swashplate Type: 120 deg
Tail Blade Material: Carbon fiber
Tail Drive: Torque Tube
Tail Rotor Blade Length: 32mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 90.5mm
- (1) Blade Trio 180 BNF Basic
- (1) Spektrum AR6335 Receiver
- (1) Castle Creations ESC
- (1) Spektrum Metal Gear Servos
- (1) Blade 5800Kv Motor
- User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology
- 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo Flight Battery w/JST Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on July 21, 2017.