The Blade Torrent FPV is the ideal racer for beginners and competitive racers alike. This powerful and versatile 110 mm FPV racer can be flown indoors and out, but it fits inside your pocket. Propeller guards make it safe to fly inside, while the high torque brushless motors give it the authority to handle the great outdoors. The 2mm carbon fiber frame provides added durability while a 150mW VTX provides clean and powerful video in any environment. The 600TVL camera with 120 degree field of view lets pilots see clearly in tight indoor spaces or out in the backyard. A Betaflight configurable F3 flight controller offers full freedom to tune the flight characteristics to personal preferences. This PNP version allows you to choose and connect a suitable serial receiver with 5 Volt input and configure with Betaflight. Simply add a 3S 450mAh, or 2S 800mAh battery.
NOTE: A HAM license is required to operate the Video Transmitter in the U.S.
- High torque 1104 brushless motors make this racer smooth and capable of thrilling maneuvers
- 3S capable power system makes this micro quad feel like a full sized racer outside, but can be tamed with a 2S battery for indoors
- 2mm carbon fiber main frame offers impressive durability and lightweight rigidity for this small platform.
- Powerful 150mW Video Transmitter for all environments, indoors and out
- 20x20mm BLHeli ESC offers simplicity, power and adjustability in a small profile
- Prop guards offer peace of mind while flying indoors and protect the motors, propellers, and frame in a crash.
- Betaflight Configurable: Fine tune flight characteristics for your individual style
- 600TVL Wide Angle camera offers 120 degree field of view
- Make it yours with various color option parts that are available for the Torrent.
Gross Weight: 120g
Rotor Blade Length: 2"
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- 6+ Channel Transmitter
- Suitable Serial Receiver
- FPV Monitor or Headset
- 450mAh 3S LiPo or 800mAh 2S LiPo with JST Connector
- Suitable Charger and JST Charge Adapter
This product was added to our catalog on July 11, 2017.