Blade Nano QX2 FPV BNF Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone w/SAFE
This is the Blade Nano QX2 FPV Bind-N-Fly Micro Electric quadcopter drone. The tiny Blade FPV Nano QX2 quadcopter drone is a totally immersive RC experience you can take everywhere. Incredibly light and surprisingly durable, the FPV Nano QX2 can be flown in spaces no bigger than an office cubicle. Its potent motors are smooth and Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX radio technology delivers outstanding 4-channel maneuverability. But it’s the exclusive SAFE technology built-in that offers a quadcopter drone experience like no other. State-of the-art SAFE® technology inside the Blade® Nano QX2 FPV quadcopter drone offers control that gives you the confidence to navigate even the toughest indoor courses with ease. There’s nothing like the exhilarating feeling of your first FPV flight.
Features At A Glance
- SAFE® technology makes RC flight easy
- Simple FPV setup with ultra micro FPV camera installed
- 25mW Video Transmitter
- Small enough to fly in any room or office
- Tough, lightweight airframe with blade guards
- Long flight times
- Adjustable camera
- Potent brushed motors that provide smooth and powerful lift
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX® receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- SAFE® Technology: The Blade® Nano QX2 FPV quadcopter drone features exclusive SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that's custom tuned with intuitive flight modes that make flying with confidence easy for anyone. Because your access to the flight modes is right from a switch on your transmitter, you can make a split-second switch any time and stay in control.
- Beginner Mode: Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks. This mode allows for around a 20 degree bank angle and is perfect for entry-level indoor racing or just learning.
- Agility Mode: Pitch and roll limits are removed and pilots can fly with the enhanced precision AS3X® technology delivers in all aerobatic maneuvers. This mode offers the advanced pilot full agility for aerobatics and free style.
- FPV (First Person View): From a tiny video camera mounted on this drone, real-time action is delivered before your eyes on a headset you wear like eyeglasses. It's an RC experience so immersive that you'll feel as though you're actually sitting in the pilot's seat. The Nano QX2 FPV requires an FPV headset on 5.8GHz like the easy-to-use Spektrum™, Fat Shark Focal™ FPV Headset (SPMVR2500) that features wireless head tracking and channel selection (sold separately).
- Simple FPV Setup: The 25mW micro FPV camera system is headset ready. Its impressive video range means that you'll always be in line of sight. If you are operating this product in North America, you are required to have an Amateur Radio (HAM) license.
- Intelligent Design: The inverted motor platform is higher in stability, further proving that the Nano QX2 FPV is the perfect quadcopter drone for FPV fun around the home or for beginners looking to get a great start.
- Durable Airframe: The completely assembled airframe features a tough, lightweight design made with blade guards that help make little bumps against the walls or furniture uneventful. The wide frame allows for the use of a larger than normal battery for this quadcopter drone class.
- Long Flight Times: The ultra micro 500mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po (EFLB5001S25UM) flight battery powers both the Nano QX2 and the FPV system for flights as long as 6–8 minutes. A 1S Li-Po charger is included that provides high current charge capability from a convenient 5.0V USB outlet/port.
- Adjustable Camera: The view angle of the integrated FPV flight camera can be locked in place and is adjustable with about 15-degrees of movement up and down to provide the ideal view.
- Channel Selection: Protected beneath the shell is a channel selection button for connecting the flight camera and required Fat Shark headset to an open channel. Up to seven 5.8GHz FPV systems can be flown at one time.
- Bind-N-Fly® Convenience: Start enjoying this quality drone virtually the moment you open the box. Just charge the battery, bind the model to your DSMX® technology compatible transmitter and fly.
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Approximate Flight Time: 6-8 minutes
Battery: 1S 500mAh 25C LiPo UMX Connector
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Flying Weight: 1.83 oz (52g)
Height: 1.96 in (50mm)
Length: 5.11 in (130mm)
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushed
Width: 5.11 in(130mm)
Needed To Complete
- Requires a full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX®/DSM2 technology for flight.
- Requires a Fat Shark compatible FPV headset and/or FPV monitor on 5.8GHz to experience first-person view.
Please note: If you are operating this product in North America, you are required to have an Amateur Radio (HAM) license.
This product was added to our catalog on May 2, 2016.