Blade Inductrix 200 FPV BNF Micro Quadcopter Drone
Inspired by the durable micro-size Inductrix design, this larger ducted fan platform features powerful brushless motors and multi-blade rotors that provide a smooth cushion of air. Expertly tuned SAFE technology helps you fly with confidence regardless of pilot skill level or flight condition. And if you're a hot shot pilot, just flip the flight mode switch to Expert and go for it. The FPV camera integrated into the lightweight airframe operates with a wide range of view screens and headsets. Its quick-release 3S Li-Po battery pack features a streamlined case for easy installation while the custom charger will help keep the time between flights short.
- SAFE® Technology: The Blade® Inductrix™ 200 FPV drone features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that's custom tuned with intuitive flight modes so it's easy for anyone to fly with confidence.
- Beginner mode: Small pitch and roll angle limits combined with intuitive self-leveling help you keep the drone under control.
- Intermediate mode: Pitch and roll limits are expanded to offer a larger flight envelope while intuitive self-leveling continues to provide positive stability.
- Experienced mode: Pitch and roll limits are removed so you can explore agile flight capability.
- Put Yourself in the Pilot's Seat: The Spektrum™, Fat Shark Teleporter V4 headset with digital head tracking and SpiroNET antenna (SPMVR1100) delivers the ultimate FPV experience. Compatible with the a tiny video camera mounted on the front of the Inductrix 200 FPV drone, real-time action is delivered before your eyes to a headset you wear like eyeglasses. It's an RC experience so immersive that you'll feel as though you're actually sitting in the pilot's seat.
- Flight Camera: The integrated flight camera features a protective housing that can be tilted to suit fast or slow flying styles. It transmits at 25mw on 5.8GHz and is compatible with FatShark headsets like the Spektrum™ Teleporter V4 (SPMVR1100).
- Durable Construction: The ducted fan design makes the airframe inherently more durable than propeller driven quadcopters. The special housings encased around each multi-blade rotor help protect the drone and other objects from damage should any bumps occur during flight.
- Brushless Power: The 200-class outrunner motors allow the rotors to operate at high speed to provide efficient power that responds to your every command.
- LED lighting: The LED lighting system provides an excellent reference for other FPV aircraft left in your wake. In addition, LED color changes visually update you on flight status.
- Quick-Change Li-Po: The protective battery housing conforms to the streamlined airframe and snaps into place. It's a high-end feature similarly used on camera drones for safety and convenience. The included Li-Po balance charger helps keep the time between uses of the 800mAh 3S Li-Po pack short.
Features at a Glance:
- A lightweight, fully assembled airframe
- Exclusive SAFE technology for control that makes flight simple
- Fully integrated FPV flight camera
- Compatible with FatShark headsets and video monitors on 5.8GHz
- Durable rotor housings prevent damage
- Powerful brushless outrunner motors
- Brilliant LED status lighting
- Quick-change 800mAh 3S Li-Po flight battery
- Li-Po flight battery balance charger included
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly
Main Rotor Head Type: Multi-Rotor
Main Blade Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushless Outrunner
Battery: 3S 800mAh LiPo
Length: 6.10 in (155mm)
Height: 1.77 in (45mm)
Width: 6.10 in (155mm)
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Flying Weight: 6.53 oz (185g)
Approximate Flight Time: 6-8 Minutes
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Blade Inductrix 200 Quadcopter
- 25mW Micro Camera System
- 800mAh 3S 11.1V 15C LiPo
- 3S, 1.2 A LiPo Charger
- 13.5V, 1.3A Power Supply
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX technology
- Fat Shark compatible 5.8GHz FPV headset and/or FPV monitor (for FPV capability only)
This product was added to our catalog on March 11, 2016.