Blade Helis Stealth Conspiracy 220 FPV Racer Bind-N-Fly Basic Quadcopter Drone
The Blade Stealth Conspiracy is a freestyle & race-ready quadcopter drone built for pilots who want an expertly-tuned aircraft straight out of the box. This model is a Limited Edition and upgraded version of the stock Conspiracy.
A 4mm thick carbon fiber main frame delivers the lightweight yet incredible durability every pilot needs. Powered by the Spektrum FC3207 F3 flight controller, pilots have the advantages of a lightning fast F3 processor, and the capability of fine-tuning each flight with Betaflight software. Motors have been upgraded to Thrust 2206-2450Kv motor, while the ESCs have been upgraded to 30 Amps and BLHeli_S software with multi-shot capabilities. The three progressive flight modes make learning to fly FPV easy. The onboard 700TVL CMOS camera paired with the 200mW video transmitter provide a clean video signal to compatible 5.8GHz headsets/monitors.
- High performance Spektrum™ FC3207 F3 flight controller
- Wide angle 700VTL CMOS camera
- Low-latency, 200mW Spektrum™ VTX with Omni Antenna
- Durable and lightweight carbon fiber frame
- User adjustable camera angle from 0 to 45 degrees
- Three user adjustable flight modes
- Blade® 30A BLHeli_S ESCs
- Fully-Assembled with No Building Required
- Aggressive stealth color scheme
Gross Weight: 550g
Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF Basic
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- (1) 6+ channel Spektrum® DSMX® Transmitter
- (1 or more) 1000-1550mAh 4S LiPo battery and charger
- (1) Compatible FPV Wireless Headset or Monitor
This product was added to our catalog on July 6, 2017.