Blade Helis Red Bull BO-105 CB 130X Bind-N-Fly Electric Helicopter
Capable of scale flying, as well as superior aerobatics, the Red Bull BO-105 CB 130 X delivers nearly the same breathtaking spectacle as the full sized Red Bull BO-105 CB. With the Red Bull BO-105 CB 130 X, you get both an impressive scale model and an unrivaled aerobatic flying experience that only Blade can deliver.
NOTE: This helicopter is intended for expert CCPM pilots only.
- Officially-licensed Red Bull BO-105 CB body
- Scale fuselage with integrated mechanics
- 4-blade counter-clockwise rotating head
- AS3X® flybarless system
- Left facing, shaft-driven kick-up tail
- Strong, lightweight airframe based on the 130 X
- Powerful 6730Kv brushless inrunner motor
- Spektrum™ 2.9-gram linear long-throw cyclic servos
- Spektrum 2.9-gram linear performance tail servo
- Includes E-flite® 2S 7.4V 300mAh 35C Li-Po battery
- Includes Celectra™ 2S 7.4V DC Li-Po charger with AC adapter
- Requires a 6+ channel computer DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter, sold separately
Type: Flybarless collective pitch electric helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 12.1 in (307mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.0 in (76mm)
Gross Weight: 5.4 oz (152 g)
Length: 13.0 in (330mm)
Motor Size: Brushless inrunner, 6700Kv
Control System: 140-degree CCPM
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Expert
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- 6+ channel DSM2-/DSMX-compatible transmitter with helicopter programming
This product was added to our catalog on July 23, 2013.
But, mine does fly. I am repetitively new to helis and hovered it fairly well on the first 2 batteries. Flew it few feet this way and that way. I got this while it was on sale and I don't regret it. I wanted a flybarless heli. It's the new tech. So far I think it's pretty good. Won't know for sure till I try some more advanced maneuvers.
The cover with the door is rather small for someone with largish hands. Makes it a bit fidgety to get the battery in and out. Also when you need to disconnect the motor, which is part of the initial start up as indicated in the manual.
Amain's service has been just fine so far. When they are open they act pretty decent on the phone.
I would give this heli a 5 if it didn't have that vibration. But it seems I will have to do something to it before I can fly it more. Don't wanna strip out the gears or whatever.)