Blade Helis Nano QX FPV RTF Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone w/SAFE & Fat Shark Teleporter V4 Hea
This is the Blade Nano QX FPV Ready to Fly Micro Electric Quad-Copter, with an included Fat Shark Teleporter V4 Headset. The tiny Blade FPV Nano QX quadcopter is a totally immersive RC experience you can take everywhere. Incredibly light and surprisingly durable, the FPV Nano QX can be flown in spaces no bigger than an office cubicle. Its potent motors are smooth and Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX radio technology delivers outstanding 4-channel maneuverability. But it’s the exclusive SAFE technology built-in that offers a quadcopter experience like no other. That’s because the specially tuned SAFE system makes sophisticated flight envelope protection possible so flying is incredibly easy and more fun-even if it’s your first time. Plus, the Spektrum ultra micro FPV camera is already installed which means you can get started in the short time it takes to charge the batteries.
- SAFE™ Technology: The Blade® FPV Nano QX features Horizon Hobby’s newest innovation in RC flight, SAFE® technology. This revolutionary system optimizes the FPV Nano QX for precision hovering and accuracy in two flight modes.
- Stability Mode: Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks.
- Agility Mode: Pitch and roll limits are removed and pilots can fly with the enhanced precision AS3X® technology delivers in all aerobatic maneuvers.
- Put Yourself in the Pilot’s Seat: First-Person View (FPV) with a headset creates an immersive RC experience that virtually puts you in the pilot’s seat. Live video is transmitted from a camera on the model to you so you can have the sense of flying from inside the model. No FCC License Required.
- Fat Shark Headset: The Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV system installed along with the Fat Shark Teleporter V4 headset included makes it possible to virtually put yourself in the pilot’s seat right away. All you have to do is charge the batteries.
- Fully-Assembled Airframe: The completely assembled airframe features a tough, lightweight design made with translucent material like the forward rotor blades. Its blade guards help make little bumps against the walls or furniture uneventful.
- FPV Equipped: Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV camera system installed on the FPV Nano QX is an all-in-one FPV unit that runs tandem off the flight battery. Its operational frequency is compatible with any 5.8GHz headset such as the Fat Shark Teleporter V4.
- Flight Transmitter: The Blade 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter included with the RTF features Spektrum™ DSMX® technology. The Bind-N-Fly version can be flown with any compatible 4-channel transmitter.
- Batteries: The ultra micro 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C Li-Po flight battery powers to both the Nano QX and the FPV system. For the headset included with the RTF is a 760mAh 2S 7.4V Li-Po battery, plus (4) AA transmitter batteries.
- Chargers: A USB 1S Li-Po charger is included for the 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C flight battery. The RTF version also includes an AC 2S Li-Po charger for the headset battery.
Gross Weight: 0.77 oz (22 g)
Length: 5.5 in (140mm)
Motor Size: 6mm Brushed coreless
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box. Just charge the batteries and you're ready to fly!
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2014.