Blade Helis mSR RTF Ultra Micro Single Rotor Electric Helicopter
This is the Blade mSR Ready-to-Fly Ultra Micro Single Rotor Electric Helicopter. The Blade® mSR RTF is the ideal next step for any coaxial heli pilot ready to step up to a single-rotor machine. Its fixed-pitch, modified Bell-Hiller rotor head has been specially designed to provide high speed maneuverability while retaining the hands-off stability of a coaxial helicopter. Even experienced single-rotor pilots will find the Blade mSR is great to have around whenever time, environment or weather keeps you from flying a bigger heli.
- The ideal next step for coaxial heli pilots ready for single-rotor flight
- Fixed-pitch, modified Bell-Hiller rotor head delivers nimble response and hands-off stability
- Durable, lightweight airframe
- 5-in-1 DSMX® receiver/ESCs/mixer/servos/gyro unit
- Includes 4-channel 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX transmitter with batteries
- Includes 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
- Includes DC Li-Po charger with batteries
Type: Ultra micro fixed-pitch single rotor helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 7.0 in (180mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 1.5 in (37mm)
Gross Weight: 1.1 oz (31 g)
Length: 7.5 in (190mm)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box. Just charge your batteries and you're ready to fly!
Note: To charge batteries from an AC outlet, you will need an AC to 6V DC power supply (EFLC1005).
This product was added to our catalog on November 1, 2012.
I used http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/rc-helicopter-e-books.html as a setup guide. The Dual Rates, Throttle, Expo, and Travel adj recommended for the 120sr and Blade msR were a great starting point and it helped me understand how these things work. It's helped make the helicopter stable and just tonight I was able to take it outside in 9mph wind and fly decently with it with and against the wind.)