Blade Helis 330X Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Flybarless Helicopter
The Blade® 330X BNF Basic is the next-step intermediate helicopter for pilots looking to take on thrilling aerobatic maneuvers with a convenient and capable machine. Carbon fiber blades rip through the air and give a clean and rigid flight experience. High performance metal gear digital servos offer crisp, precise response on all flight controls providing locked-in and predictable commands in the air. Add a 3S 2200mAh battery to the 45A ESC and this heli delivers plenty of punch.
- Spektrum AR636A: Pre-Installed and programmed providing you with a trouble free experience.
- Flybarless design: Low parts count and superb flying characteristics make flying this next step helicopter a breeze.
- 325mm Carbon Fiber rotor blades: Included 325mm carbon fiber main rotor blades provide clean precise control
- Metal Gear Servos: High performance metal gear digital servos provide crisp precise response on all flight control of the helicopter, as well increased durability from the metal gears.
- Included 440H Brushless Motor: Installed Brushless motor provides the perfect blend between power and flight time.
- 45A ESC with S-BEC: More efficient and delivers consistent power to the motor and the flybarless controller/receiver
- Vivid Canopy: Bright new canopy design in an airbrushed, fiberglass canopy
Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Main Rotor Diameter: 28.4in
Tail Rotor Diameter: 6.1in
Gross Weight: 27.3 oz(773.9g)/ 1.70lbs (0.8kg)
Main Gear Ratio: 13.5:1
Motor Size: 4200kv
Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF Basic
Rotor Blade Length: 325mm
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- (1) Blade 330X BNF Basic Helicopter
- (1) Pre-programmed Spektrum AR636A Receiver
- (1) Blade 45A ESC
- (1) Blade 440H 4200kv Brushless Motor
- (4) Spektrum Metal Gear Servos
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- 6+ Channel Transmitter w/Spektrum DSM2/DSMX Technology
- 2200mAh 11.1V 30C LiPo Flight Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on October 12, 2017.