Blade Helis 270 CFX BNF Basic Electric Flybarless Helicopter
This is the Blade 270 CFX BNF Basic Electric Flybarless Helicopter. High-voltage power has inspired a whole performance formula in the Blade mini-class lineup. Starting with the Blade 360 CFX heli, pilots got the feeling as if the power on demand was virtually unlimited. In addition, Blade helis developed precision mechanics and low-parts count, which increased durability and improved maintenance simplicity. The Blade 270 CFX heli recreates that same formula in a smaller package so experienced pilots who want a helicopter with grab-in-go convenience can enjoy inspirational performance.
Grab-n-Go Action with Gobs of Power
The Blade® 270 CFX heli is a powerful machine designed with one mission in mind—to rule the 300-size 3D helicopter class. For precision and power, the 270 CFX features our proven optimized servo geometry and a high-torque 6S Li-Po power system. Everything about the design, from the lightweight carbon fiber and aluminum frame design to its all-metal head with oversized shaft and spindle highlight why this machine is ready to throw down some hardcore 3D action. Combined with Spektrum™ metal gear servos, helical main gear and the durable belt driven tail design, there is nothing stopping you from trying the most aggressive maneuvers imaginable. When you do push things just a little too far, the 270 CFX is equipped with BeastX® and SAFE® technology Panic Recovery mode to prevent a crash. If you’re an experienced pilot who wants to experience groundbreaking heli action out of the box, the 270 CFX will fill the bill and have you thinking about leaving the larger machine at home more often.
A Stellar Performance Partnership
The Blade® 270 CFX heli goes beyond unlimited performance for its size. By combining the high power of a 22.2V Li-Po battery into a mini-class machine with a rigid carbon-fiber airframe, the result is a helicopter you can pound the pitch with and still have power in reserve. But what sets the 270 CFX truly apart is the exclusive partnership Spektrum™, BeastX® and SAFE® technologies bring together. Not only do you get industry-leading control and utter precision that’s absolutely stable, SAFE technology helps you prevent a crash at the press of a button with Panic Recovery mode that will return this heli to a level attitude with the least loss of altitude.
- Panic Recovery Mode: You have the ability to prevent a crash instantly. By combining the exclusive programming and sensors of SAFE® and BeastX® technologies, Panic Recovery mode makes it possible to bail out of any maneuver to a perfectly level attitude at the push of a button.
- High-Voltage Power: The 22.2V power system allows the high-torque motor to develop its rated power at a much lower Amp-draw than the typical 3S L-Po power setup. As a result, performance is increased while the power system operates at lower operating temperatures.
- Spektrum AR7210BX: In one single compact unit you get the combined benefits of a high-speed 7-channel receiver and 6-axis flybarless system all in one that’s simple to program and fine-tune without a computer.
- Castle Creations ESC: The reliability of a Castle Creations Talon 35 speed control assures great performance for even hard-core 3D flying plus pilots will enjoy the convenience of having motor timing and optimal governor settings pre-programmed.
- Rigged Construction: To handle the advanced high-voltage power system, everything about the carbon fiber and aluminum 270 CFX design has been purposefully engineered to be lightweight and strong for the kind of hard core 3D maneuvers inspired by the feeling of unlimited power.
- Oversized Mechanics: Triple ball-bearing support offers the oversized main shaft, spindle and blade grip components the ability to deliver the precision of Blade optimized servo geometry even under heavy flight loads possible with a high-voltage power system.
- High-Speed, Metal Gear Servos: The Spektrum servos for the cyclic and tail control feature robust metal gear movement and digital precision with a response speed to meet the demanding workload of flybarless mechanics.
- Fiberglass Canopy: The lightweight fiberglass canopy features a stunning airbrush trim scheme and high-gloss clear coat for a high-end professional look that also provides excellent visual orientation.
- SAFE® technology self-leveling Panic Recovery mode
- Aluminum core frame with optimized servo geometry
- Spektrum™ AR7210BX receiver with BeastX® flybarless technology
- Advanced, high-voltage 6S Li-Po battery setup
- Castle Creations Talon 35 high-voltage ESC
- Spektrum™ digital high-speed metal gear servos
- Top mounted, 2350Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Oversized, hardened main shaft with triple ball-bearing support
- Low-profile, aluminum head with oversized spindle
- Helical main gear with aluminum hub and tail pulley
- Carbon fiber, single-stack side frames and vertical fin
- High-quality 270mm carbon fiber main blades
- Dependable tail belt-drive with aluminum tail boom
- Fiberglass canopy with airbrushed paint and a high-gloss finish
Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Main Rotor Diameter:
Tail Rotor Diameter: 2.44 in (57mm)
Motor Size: 2350Kv brushless outrunner motor
Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF Basic
Control System: 120-degree CCPM
Rotor Blade Length: 10.63 in (270mm)
Experience Level: Advanced
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- 6+ Channel Programmable Transmitter w/ Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX® technology
- 910mAh+ 6S 22.2V 30C LiPo battery (EFLB9106S30, recommended)
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on November 11, 2015.