Blade Helis 230 S Night Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Flybarless Helicopter
The Blade Night 230 S Bind-N-Fly Basic Electric Flybarless Helicopter is great for pilots that don't want to stop flying when the sun goes down. Equipped with brilliant LED lighting, the Night 230 S offers 24 hours of fun! Features like ABS blades and metal-gear cyclic servos help to keep you in the air, rather than at your work bench. The innovative SAFE technology and the progressive flight mode system makes it easier than ever to control a collective pitch machine, and is a great choice for new pilots and those that are getting started in helicopter aerobatics. Stability mode helps keep you in control with bank limits and self-leveling so you can build your confidence and skills quickly. When you're ready to move forward, Agility mode opens the flight envelope to explore basic aerobatics and 3D mode allows the Night 230 S to come to life. In addition, Panic Recovery mode can recover the Night 230 S to level flight at the press of a button so you can prevent a crash.
- Brilliant LED frame, vertical fin and main blade lighting
- SAFE® technology makes helicopter flight more fun
- Progressive flight modes help you build aerobatic skills quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can recover the heli to a level attitude
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Spektrum™ AR636 DSMX® receiver with AS3X® heli technology
- Durable, digital high-speed cyclic servos with metal gears
- Removable 1S Li-Po main blade batteries and USB charger included
- Streamlined canopy that’s lightweight with a vivid color scheme
- Tough, yet lightweight airframe with impact resistant ABS rotor blades
- Accepts compact 800-900mAh 3S Li-Po flight battery packs
- Long flights of up to 6-minutes are possible
In Depth Features:
- SAFE® Technology: The Blade® Night 230 S features exclusive SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Specially tuned flight modes give you the ability to change performance in a way that's as simple as flipping a switch on the transmitter. Staying in control is easier than ever which means your skills can progress more rapidly. Plus you get the virtual protection of Panic Recovery mode that will recover the heli to a level attitude at the push of a button.
- Three Flight Modes:
- Stability mode: limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a bank angle limit
- Agility mode: full control authority for sport aerobatics with no bank angle limit
- 3D mode: turns up the flip and roll rates for a 3D agility experience
- Panic Recovery Mode: 1. Orientation is lost 2. Panic Recovery button is pressed 3. Recovery to a level attitude
- Light the Night: The brilliant LED lighting system features frame and tail-fin lights that operate off the flight pack. The main blades utilize individual 1S ultra-micro Li-Po batteries (included) you can easily remove for charging with the 1S USB charger provided.
- Collective Pitch Rotor System: The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the Night 230 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics such as inverted flight and basic 3D-style maneuvers.
- Brushless Motors: The high-speed brushless main and tail motors work together to deliver a simplified drive system that makes the Night 230 S light weight so that it’s quick in response to your commands.
- Metal Gear Servos: The Night 230 S comes equipped with the same 9-gram, high-speed digital metal gear servos used for cyclic control in high-performance Blade mini-helis like the 360 CFX which is renowned for its limitless capabilities.
- Durable: The fiber-filled plastic main frame is incredibly resilient. ABS main blades and tail rotor, molded in bright-white material, hold up better in a crash compared to wood blades and increase overall visibility.
- Bind-N-Fly® Basic: Start enjoying this quality helicopter virtually the moment you open the box. Just charge the battery, bind the model to your DSMX® technology compatible transmitter and fly.
Tail Rotor Diameter: 235mm
Gross Weight: 12.35 oz (350 g)
Length: 18.66 in (474mm)
Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF Basic
Rotor Blade Length: 536mm
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Requires a 6+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX/DSM2 technology
- 800–900mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo battery
- LiPo flight battery charger
This product was added to our catalog on June 13, 2016.