Blade Helis 200 SR X RTF Fixed Pitch Flybarless Helicopter Combo w/Spare Parts Set
The Blade 200 SR X RTF Combo makes it is for a co-axial heli pilot to step up to an intermediate flybarless heli. The Blade 200 SR X is the first fixed pitch machine to utilize SAFE technology and deliver an unmatched flybarless heli experience. SAFE technology supports the learning process with beginner, intermediate and experienced flight mode options. Each flight mode utilizes varying amounts of bank limiting and advanced stability characteristics to assist pilots of all levels. Additionally, SAFE technology enables a panic button that can automatically return the 200 SR X to steady flight with the push of a button. This durable heli arrangement is complimented by brushless main and tail motors that make the most of the included 800mAh 3S 30C LiPo flight battery and 3-Cell LiPo AC Powered balancing charger. Best of all, this ready-to-fly package includes a Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz transmitter and everything else needed to get flying.
If you thought it couldn't get better, it does! This combo pack includes spare blades, tail fins, boom and frame components, making this RTF package a great value.
- Panic button recovery
- Beginner mode—limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
- Intermediate mode—increased control authority with self-leveling and a high bank angle limit
- Experienced mode—full control authority with no bank angle limit
- Brushless main and tail motor
- Stainless steel main shaft
- 6-channel transmitter with four "AA" batteries included
- Flight time up to 10 minutes
- Flight battery and charger included
Type: Fixed pitch flybarless electric helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 16.1 in (410mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 2.4 in (62mm)
Gross Weight: 8.82 oz (250 g)
Length: 14.8 in (375mm)
Motor Size: 3900Kv brushless
Rotor Blade Length: 185mm
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get flying is in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on July 8, 2016.