The Blade Fusion 270 ARF Basic helicopter begins a new era of high-end Blade products, with all the features, style, and performance intermediate through advanced customers demand.
This powerhouse features a lightweight and strong carbon fiber frame and landing gear, black anodized aluminum components, and an all-new, high-torque 4S optimized power system. Combined with the helical main gear and the durable belt driven tail design, there is nothing stopping you from trying the most aggressive maneuvers imaginable.
For seasoned pilots, the Fusion 270 delivers leading-edge heli action straight out of the box leaving the competition missing in action.
- ARF (Almost Ready to Fly): Fully built airframe ready to accept your favorite servos, flybarless system and receiver.
- Carbon Fiber & Anodized Aluminum Construction: Stylish black anodized head, swashplate, servo block, and blade grips give a high-end finish that stands out from the pack. Rigid carbon fiber and aluminum frame construction features carbon fiber landing gear for a new stance that is light and durable.
- Optimized Servo Geometry: Proven optimized servo geometry provides exceptional response and control, while improving servo efficiency and minimizing mechanical loss to the swashplate.
- Oversized Mechanics: Triple ball-bearing support offers the oversized main shaft, spindle and blade grip components the ability to deliver the precision of Blade optimized servo geometry even under heavy flight loads.
- Belt-driven Tail: A robust belt driven tail design provides rock solid tail performance and control, while minimizing collateral gear damage in a crash.
- Tail Case Assembly: Newly designed tail case and new metal pulley tail shaft with larger bearings reduces vibrations and adds durability and support.
- 45A ESC with Governor: The 45A brushless ESC with built in governor provides reliable performance tuned for a 4S power system.
- Redefined Power System: Optimized power system utilizes common 4S 1300mAh batteries to drive a top-mounted 2950Kv brushless motor.
- Helical Main Gear: Low wear and quiet main gear provides consistent power and rotation in a more durable design.
- High Visibility: Newly designed fiberglass canopy features a bright trim scheme and matching vertical fin for unsurpassed visibility.
Approximate Flight Time: 6 minutes
Battery: 1300mAh 14.8V 30C Li-Po (Sold Separately)
Canopy/Body Material: Fiberglass
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Flying Weight: 626g
Main Blade Material: Carbon
Main Frame Material: Carbon
Main Motor Type: Brushless
Main Rotor Blade Length: 260mm-280mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 615mm
Main Rotor Head Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Pinion Size: 12 tooth
Swashplate Type: 120 degree CCPM
Tail Blade Material: Plastic
Tail Drive: Belt Drive
Tail Rotor Blade Length: 60mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 162mm
- (1) Fusion 270 BNF Basic Helicopter
- (1) Carbon Fiber Main and Tail Blades
- (1) 45A ESC with Built in Governor
- (1) 2950Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- 6+ Channel Transmitter & Receiver System
- 1300mAh 14.8V 30C Li-Po Flight Battery
- Suitable Li-Po Battery Charger
- Sub-Micro Servos
This product was added to our catalog on March 21, 2018