Blade 180 QX HD RTF Micro Electric Quadcopter Drone w/EFC-721 HD Camera
Image capture on the fly
With the included EFC-721 flight camera, 180 QX HD pilots can capture video and still images while flying. This intuitive camera can be activated at any time during flight and be switched seamlessly between video and still image capture. This functionality is pre-programmed on the included 5-channel transmitter.
Equipped to thrill
The 180 QX HD comes equipped with three SAFE enhanced flight modes. High and low angle flight modes were specifically designed to deliver stable video and image capture while the agility mode setting allows pilots to experience aerobatic flight with the assistance of the AS3X stability system.
- Exclusive SAFE™ technology
- E-flite® EFC™-721 camera with transmitter functionality
- Small enough to fly indoors and powerful enough to fly outdoors
- Flight battery and charger included
- Durable lightweight airframe
- Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards
- Agile enough to perform loops, rolls, tumbles and more
- Sleek, low profile body
- Includes one full set of replacement blades
Main Rotor Diameter: 14.0 in (355mm)
Gross Weight: 3.35 oz (95 g)
Length: 11.5 in (292mm)
Motor Size: (4) 8.5mm brushed
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Blade 180 QX Quadcopter
- E-Flite 500 mAh LiPo Flight Battery
- E-Flite LiPo USB Battery Charger
- E-Flite EFC-721 Camera
- Transmitter with Camera Controls
- (4) AA Batteries
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box. Just charge the battery and get ready to fly!
This product was added to our catalog on June 2, 2014.